|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||7.8 x 4.5 x 1.7 inches|
|Item model number||TT-GH01-QBR2IC|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TT-GH01-QBR2IC|
Consider these available items
TireTek Flexi-Pro Tire Pressure Gauge, Heavy Duty Car & Motorcycle - 60 PSI (Right Angle & Straight Chucks)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CALIBRATED to ANSI B40.1 Grade B (±2%) international accuracy standard and featuring an integrated bleed button for precise tire pressure adjustment.
- HEAVY DUTY steel construction with a reinforced rubber hose and longer internal brass joints to prevent air leakage. This gauge is perfect for any motorcycle enthusiast and is built to last.
- EASY TO USE with interchangeable straight and 90 degree angled screw on chucks, enabling you to take a reading from any angle. Ideal for any car or motorcycle with hard to reach tire valves.
- RELIABLE 0-60 psi mechanical tire gauge that DOES NOT RELY ON BATTERIES, so it will work perfectly in all weather conditions and won't let you down.
- SAVE MONEY ON FUEL – And keep your family safe. This best auto device makes a perfect birthday gift for men or women who love their motorcycle. Buy with confidence today and grab a 100% Lifetime No-Quibble Warranty. - GRAB IT NOW - on Manufacturer's Special Today.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Customers also viewed these products
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Why buy the TireTek Flexi-Pro interchangeable chuck Professional Tire Pressure Gauge?
MEASUREMENT RANGE OF 0-60 PSI - perfect for any car or motorcycle
LARGER 2 INCH HIGH-CONTRAST DIAL - clearer, more accurate display
INTERCHANGEABLE STRAIGHT OR RIGHT ANGLED CHUCKS - making awkward tire valve location a breeze.
RE-ENFORCED RUBBER HOSE - no air leakage, built to last
FREE GEAR-STYLE CASE BOOT - protects your gauge from drops and knocks
INTEGRATED BLEED BUTTON - for precise tire deflation adjustments
MECHANICAL GAUGE - performs reliably and accurately for years (without batteries!)
TireTek is a quality auto accessories brand specializing in calibrated mechanical tire pressure gauges and inflators 100% certified to ANSI B40.1 Grade B accuracy standard, the trusted choice for any passenger vehicle, car, truck, bicycle or motorbike.
Benefits of using the TireTek Flexi-Pro Interchangeable Chuck Tire Pressure Gauge:
SAVE MONEY ON TIRES - preventing over/under inflation dramatically reduces tire wear
SAVE MONEY ON FUEL - maintaining your tires at the correct pressure can save you $100's
GET BETTER HANDLING - regular tire monitoring ensures optimum vehicle performance
KEEP YOUR FAMILY SAFE - under inflation is the most common cause of tire failure
What's more, when you buy today enjoy our no-quibble LIFETIME PRODUCT WARRANTY (yes really!) Simply click the 'Add To Cart' button above.
Sold exclusively by OdyseaCo
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tried using "contact cement", and that wasn't successful. I ended up using epoxy, and I measured the pressure in eight tires without incident. Hope that holds for the long term.
Manufacturing defect or failed design?
Otherwise, the item seems reasonably well built, but doesn't give the impression of a precision instrument. I compared the readings to my old gauge, and this one read 4 PSI higher, but that was to be expected since I was told several times my tires were underinflated.
UPDATE: There is a design issue with the straight nozzle. The small hole drilled in the gasket seat allows pressure to push up on the gasket when the nozzle is removed from the tire valve stem. My second adaptor lost its gasket to parts unknown. If I can find another gasket I am going to block this hole off. There is no logical reason to have this hole. As others have noted the 90 degree head is designed completely different and does not have this issue..
I like this flexible design with the right-angle option. It makes it easy to read motorcycle tires which are tough to get your hand it there with a stick type gauge.