|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.25 x 2.75 x 5 inches|
|Item model number||TT-GS06-QBR2|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TT-GS06-QBR2|
TireTek Tire Pressure Gauge 0-60 PSI - Tire Gauge for Car, SUV, Truck & Motorcycle - Heavy Duty Air Pressure Gauge ANSI Certified
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.25 x 2.75 x 5 inches|
|Item Weight||0.35 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WORRIED ABOUT CORRECT TIRE PRESSURES? - This heavy duty mechanical tire gauge is calibrated to ANSI B40.1 Grade B (2%) international accuracy standard so you get a precise, accurate pressure reading every time you use it.
- RECOMMENDED BY MECHANICS - It features a steel and brass construction with an extended 5mm chuck tip, so you get a great seal with no air leakage. This robust and durable precision automotive tool is also surrounded by a rubber cover, so it is protected from drops and is easy to grip.
- NO BATTERIES REQUIRED - This top-rated, professional tire monitoring system is easy to use and is reliable in all weather conditions. A perfect accessory for your car, motorcycle, truck, bike, SUV, RV or ATV - it will not let you down.
- EASY TO READ LARGE SCALE DIAL with a 45 degree angled and fully swivelling chuck. Tire pressure too high? Our built in relief valve allows you to press the bleed button whilst the gauge is still on the tire valve, releasing air until you reach the exact target required.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY ASSURED The perfect gift for men or women, ideal for Fathers Day or Christmas. Buy with confidence today and get our best auto device 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
"The LAST tire pressure gauge that you will EVER need to buy", "finally a dependable, practical tire gauge", "It really IS that good!", "No batteries required so this just works"
Why buy the TireTek Premium Analogue Tire Pressure Gauge?
LARGER 2 INCH DIAMETER DIAL FACE
360 DEGREE SWIVEL CHUCK
SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION
FREE GEAR-STYLE CASE BOOT
BUILT IN AIR BLEEDER VALVE
Benefits of using the heavy duty TireTek Premium 0-60 psi Tire Pressure Gauge:
SAVE MONEY ON TIRES - preventing over/under inflation dramatically reduces tire wear
SAVE MONEY ON FUEL - maintaining your tires at the correct pressure can save you $100's
GET BETTER HANDLING - regular tire monitoring ensures optimum vehicle performance
KEEP YOUR FAMILY SAFE - under inflation is the most common cause of tire failure
What Our Customers Say:
"My husband ordered a Tire Tek Premium Tire Pressure Gauge and says it's the best one he has ever had - and he is 83!"
"Fine product! Easy to use. Good price, fast delivery"
"Great purchase! Great quality. Sturdy and dependable"
"Great product. 100% satisfied. Accuracy is the best way to describe this product"
What's more, when you buy today you'll enjoy our no-quibble LIFETIME PRODUCT WARRANTY (yes really!) Simply click the 'Add To Cart' button above.
Sold exclusively by OdyseaCo
More items to explore
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If it holds this 2 psig error I can use it for my daily driver however I am not pleased with it not meeting the specifications listed.
What a waste of money.
I just bought a Honda VTX 1300 and needed an accurate tire gauge that I could actually fit on the valve stem due to the wheels and location and extras on the bike- etc.. I must say it's comforting to know this thing does the job well. It swivels to where you can look at the pressure as you place it and press on the valve stem and also maintains said pressure after you remove it. Very handy. The ticks and spacing between the 10-20-30- etc allows you to clearly see what the pressure is to the T------as an example- I run 37psi on the back tire and 35 on the front. A personal preference given the cargo weight and handling. Then when you are done the little release button on the side releases the gauge back to zero PSI.
The black part is heavy duty rubber is what it feels like. If I were to throw this at someone's head it would definitely allow me to run for my life as this thing would most likely knock the person out if it hit square on the face or head. That is how solid this little thing is.
Now i'm not going to go out and put this on some sort of super measuring device which presumably measure these things. I am pleased with this device and the price and its accuracy. The bike shop wanted over 30 bucks for the same thing with a hose attached to it. This one fits nicely in my saddle bag so I can pull it out any time.
The TireTek gauge is ANSI Grade B. That means +/-2% in the middle of the range and +/-3% at the first and last quarter of the scale. The gauge reading was within 2% of the averaged reading of the two "reference" gauges in the range of 15 to 45 PSI as expected for the "Grade B".
Please note, that 2% error at 45 PSI is almost 1 PSI: Don't expect any "Grade B" gauge to give you better accuracy. It still gets passing mark.
Machining quality isn't what you would expect from Swiss product you paid $120 for. But you paid less than $20, right?
Bleed valve was leaking at first a little bit but that was probably some machining debris and got "blown away" after the gauge was used few times.
Seller cares - got a follow-up email right after received the product offering help if needed.
And the best: Won't run out of batteries! (Here is electrical engineer speaking :-))