Donnelly/Clement X'Plor MSO Bike Tire | 700 x 50 60 Tpi Bicycle Tires | Mountain BikeTire | MTB
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Bike Type||Road Bike, Gravel Bike, Mountain Bike|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DURABILITY: Smooth-rolling center knobs w aggressive shoulder lugs.
- GRIP: Soft rubber compound for extra grip and shock absorption; traction in any season.
- PROTECTION: Integrated puncture protection belt under the tread; protecting your bikes tire
- This tire requires a tube. Tubes sold separately.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The X’Plor MSO is an adventure tire designed for the most ambitious adventures. The combination of smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs provide great traction and durability for gravel roads, trails, urban assault and even pavement. The MSO tire is named for the airport code of Missoula, Montana, home of the Adventure Cycling Association. Donnelly’s X’Plor adventure tire series is designed to bridge the gap between pavement and blazing your own trail. Each tire within this series is designed for multiple conditions from off-road touring, to gravel racing, to just getting outta’ Dodge.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 4 x 4 inches; 12.8 Ounces
- Item model number : SG_B06XC7M8FD_US
- Department : Unisex
- Date First Available : February 21, 2017
- Manufacturer : Clement
- ASIN : B06WVKXJ65
Best Sellers Rank:
#447,324 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #1,454 in Bike Tires
- Customer Reviews: