Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on July 3, 2014
I like this watch but on my wrist, it rides a bit high towards the pinky side as opposed to siting centered or rolling towards the thumb. This may improve a bit as the band breaks in. Where the band meets the case, the leather is very stiff and unyielding for a good couple of centimeters rather than having a moveable hinge at that meeting point. This is likely intentional given the aesthetics and design flow of the case angles. I have the butterfly clasp (comes standard?) and it is adjusted as far out as it goes in order to fit. I am a very large man (6'7", 300lbs) and it still feels comfortable on my wrist, not overly snug. My complaints are minimal but almost resulted in a return due to a suspected defect. Had some difficulty getting the date setting correctly initially and one particular instance when trying to adjust it, it froze in place and wouldn't spin through the numbered dials in the display window even though I was twisting the dial. This was within the first month of ownership. (and yes, I tried repositioning the pin several times to no avail) Had it not self corrected or if it even remotely looked like it would have happened again, the watch would've gone back but it seems fine thus far. Have had it less than two months. Looks nice and stylish but not a gaudy fashion watch. Has a classic look and a quality feel. Good weight on wrist, not too heavy. Was looking at a similar watch from Tissot at a slightly lower price point and I have no regrets so far for going with this one over that. (V8 with brown leather band and ivory face FYI) My only other complaint, and this is my main qualm, is that the leather band smells awful if it is exposed to a small amount of perspiration, splashes of water from hand washing or even lack of thorough drying before replacing it on your wrist. This isn't terribly surprising given that it's leather but it's not very pleasant either. Makes my skin stink even after removing it and is noticeable even from a natural distance away from my nose. The caveat is that I work in health care so I wash my hands a LOT throughout a work day. I would suggest not wearing it in a context that would expose it to any amount of moisture but that may be common sense.
on May 25, 2015
I bought this watch from LuxuryDiscountStore. It came in its original packaging with all the catalogues. The shipping was pretty fast and to sum up the seller, everything happened as advertised. The watch itself looks brilliant with the off-white dial and the brown leather strap. The leather is a bit stiff but I'm guessing this is because it's still new. The only thing I find a bit weird for me is the buckle. I'm kinda used to the old school buckles and this one uses a different way, nothing to complain about, it just needs getting used to. All in all this is a great watch and I'd recommend it.
on March 21, 2017
Good price and free shipping.
on January 8, 2013
Most leather watches are barely noticeable, but not this watch. It is classy and stylish. I find that many people are drawn to the sparkle of the bezel and compliment me on the styling. Awesome deal!
on September 9, 2015
Solid, quality watch. It fits high on my wrist but it's a nice timepiece. Almost a 200 year old swiss company that's impressive. It's affordable and has a good clean look - not too flashy not to overdone. Just a classic look that should last a couple lifetimes.
on October 2, 2013
I liked the styling of the watch and with the positive reviews, I chose it over the ones with
solar power. I'm very happy with it, the band clasp was different from anything I'd seen
before, but with a little practice, it works fine.
on August 17, 2013
We purchased this as law school graduation gift and our son loves it. It is a nice balance between dress and sporty. I have been a longtime Tissot buyer and find their products to be superior in the moderately price watch market. They are always a very good buy on Amazon.
on July 1, 2015
A quality, fine watch that is at a very reasonable price. Am glad to have discovered this watch on Amazon thru this particular seller.
on February 18, 2015
Bought this for my hubby as a wedding gift, and he absolutely loves it. It's got a classic look and goes with anything!
on January 19, 2015
Though product was not harmed but the entire box was broken into pieces when it reached me .. Very bad packaging