We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quartz movement
- Antireflective sapphire crystal
- Case diameter: 38 mm
- Titanium case
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
New items from Tissot
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Titanium case with a titanium link bracelet. Fixed titanium bezel. Anthracite dial with luminous hands and index hour markers. Tachymeter scale around the outer rim. Date display at the 4 o'clock position. Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 60 seconds, 30 minutes and 1/10th of a minute. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down / selector buttons crown. Titanium case back. Case diameter: 38 mm. Case thickness: 12 mm. Fold over clasp with safety. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Tissot T-Sport PRC100 Mens Watch T008.417.44.061.00.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- ASIN: B000SK42EW
- Item model number: T0084174406100
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 25, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||16 millimeters|
|Item weight||3.36 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm ready to keep this watch on my hand for the next 5years !
Be careful when resizing the band, make sure to push the little (links) bars in the arrow direction to remove them and the opposite direction to put them back in.