Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See both reviews
on February 20, 2013
The battery died after 4 months which I thought was odd. Amazon's warranty paid to get the battery replaced. However, about a week later, the battery dies again but only for a few hours or so. When it turned back on, I noticed the chronograph dial was resetting at the 59 second mark instead of straight vertical to the 0 second position. In the grand scheme of things, not a big deal, but when I spend $400 for a watch I expect it to perform flawlessly. Also, the battery dying intermittently did not instill confidence regarding the craftsmanship of this watch.

I sent it in to Amazon's warranty department (which they outsource to a third-party whose customer service lacks sorely in comparison). I send the watch off paying the postage myself and after close to a month and a half, I get it back. Problem solved! Or so I thought, not only a few days later did it do the exact same thing. Battery dies for a few hours, then chronograph is offset.

Not a happy camper at this point. Amazon informs me it is too late for a refund but I can send it back to the warranty. This time they pay for it with a UPS 2nd day air label. So here I am, watchless once again for the same problem after spending $400 on the thing.

Not sure if I got a lemon since I've heard great things about Tissot, but at any rate Amazon's warranty is not up to par with what I've come to expect in terms of customer service.

**EDIT** 10/3/2013: I returned it a second and believe or not THIRD time since writing this review. As I sit here, the same problem has resurfaced, and I am about to send it in for the fourth time. At this point I'm convinced Tissot made a lemon model (which explains why it was quickly discontinued).

FINAL EDIT: Upon sending it in for the 4th time, I received a check in the mail for the purchase price of the watch. It was likely a lemon and I believe Amazon's warranty policy is after the 3rd time you send it in you get a refund. I was lucky enough to slide under the radar and have to send it in a 4th time.
on November 17, 2012
100% Recomended. It's a beatiful watch and a perfect brand. It's a product with a quality standard very good. Recomended.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.