Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tissot Men's T0394171104700 V-8 Chronograph Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

67%
33%

on June 10, 2012
I must say this watch is super- looks expensive- the brand "tissot" is very respectable and this watch came with the tissot original packaging, and very fast!!thanks to online-watches for the great service!! when my brother wears it, (he owns an Omega and a Tag) he gets compliments- it really looks very classy, of high quality- it is equivalent with very expensive watches, and maybe it looks better than those... Highly recommended!!
on January 13, 2013
This is a very good looking watch, the blue face and bezel look very classy, it would not look out of place at a formal occasion. There are a couple of minor issues with the band, specifically the polished chrome links that are in the middle of the band, they appear to be very easy to damage, after only a couple of times wearing the watch there is a big mar near the clasp and the safety catch has left a mark in the band (from opening the catch) . Additionally the safety catch is tough to open, feels like my fingernail will break when I try and open it, will have to get a jeweler to try and adjust it a hair. Overall I am pretty happy with the purchase - bought it on sale for $280 at Christmas.
on January 5, 2013
I buy a lot of watches and when Amazon had this on sale. I had to buy it and actually bought 2, 1 for a friend for Xmas. It is by far the best Tissot deal. I am a big Tissot fan and believe dollar for dollar, there is no better deal. I owned or own many various brands from mid to high end. Everything from an Armani Ceramica to a 18k solid gold Rolex Yachtmaster. The Tissot V-8 being solid stainless steel throughout (not just the band), a chronograph, utlizing a sapphire crystal (big plus in this price range), 100m water resistant and a first class fit & finish, this is one of my favorite watches. Keep in mind I paid just under $300 and why the review is so strong. At $500. it is still a good deal but I would not be as excited about the review.
on April 28, 2012
I recieved this watch when Amazon said it would be delivered. The time piece was in perfect condition, however; the packaging was a little dirty, as if it had been sitting on a shelf for a period of time. The watch was labled as; sold and shipped by Amazon.com, and Amazon.com guaranteed that the watch is authentic. I tried to verify the authenticity with a Tissot retailer in my neighborhood and I was told that he could not give an answer due to leagl circumstances of possibly being incorrect. If any body out there has a way to verify authenticity please relpy.
on January 27, 2010
Such nice watch!

[...]

Very beatiful and classy item. The seller send it in perfect conditions and on time.
I will buy another items with them for sure.

Thank you.
on December 21, 2011
I bought this watch for my boy friend as a bday gift and He loves it. It is a nice watch and has a good size, not too big nor too small.The blue background looks lighter in real than in the photo. It is quite young and trendy looking.
It also arrived on time. I am not a watch expert, but my bf is very happy, loves the watch and thats all that matters to me.

See 1 answered question