Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 137 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 172 reviews
on September 30, 2012
I have several watches including Breitling, Raymond Weil, Luminox and my every day (work) Timex. This is very masculine, cool looking watch and knew I had to add it to my collection when I first saw it. It has some weight to it, but not uncomfortable-I am not a heavy or large frame guy (5'8" 160 lbs). I liked the black face with the yellow hand and it was priced very well on Amazon (where I first viewed). However, since I was going on vacation to Aruba in a few months I waited, figuring I would get a good, no-tax deal there. I couldn't find the black face I was looking for but either way, the ones which were available were $400 +/-. I ordered from Amazon as soon as I got back. I've had it now for 3 months. It keeps excellant time, looks great and I feel good when I wear it- I have no regrets.
on March 19, 2014
I purchased this watch from amazon not too long ago. I find that it is extremely attractive and catches the eye easily I tried to review some things about this watch after reading some negative press about it being a fake. After looking on the Tissot website I noticed the watch I have has subtle differences compared to the one pictured on the Tissot website. Then I did some more research and one site said that this model was discontinued and that Tissot had a newer version out. Another site said that Tissot is able to manufacture their watches a little cheaper by using imported parts from China while still calling their product "Swiss Made". I opened the back and sure enough, there was a plate that was embossed with Tissot logo BUT also a rubber stamp that said Hong Kong. Another failing is that there was not a warranty card. The vendor has their own warranty which is a little strange but not necessarily a deal breaker for me. I have had this watch for 6 months now and I have not been disappointed. It is an extremely beautiful timepiece that everyone compliments. This easily compares to my Tag Formula 1 as far as looks and compliments go. Take from this what you will. I think this is a genuine Tissot, I love this watch and would do it again.

Update: I've still been getting lots of looks, the watch still runs like a champ. The watch is extremely satisfying to me. I know there are tons of people that are unhappy with their purchase siting that their watch is fake or doesn't work right. I have a link that here:
[...]
This is a site that explains better than most what "Swiss Made" is. All in all you have to weigh your options when you buy anything from the internet. Are you willing to sacrifice a warranty card for a reduced price? Does this mean your watch is automatically fake? Are the people selling Tissots on line actual certified dealers or do they buy and sell as third parties? Who supplies these watches to them in the first place? Again, take from this what you will. Be an informed buyer. That is all.
on August 23, 2012
I was looking for a new watch, nothing too fancy or bold. PRC 200's classy style really fits my taste, and Tissot's quality definitely excels at this price range compared to similar brands.

Pros:
Very well designed and built.
The crystal bezel is absolutely stunning.
The yellow hand (which is not the second hand!) and other counter hands are beautiful.
Band is very sturdy, and it looks like scratch proof as well.
The brown is designed so that it can be screwed (by hand) in to ensure better water seal.
The lume is not only on the hands, but also on the indicator for each hour. (Which is one of the common missing feature from knock offs. I'm not saying I can vouch for this to be authentic, but the full lume and build quality on the watch as well as the box itself did convince me.)

Cons:
The watch base is a little smaller than appeared on the photo, but doesn't really concern me that much.
The big yellow hand is actually the 60s counter, not the second hand. The second hand is the lower central small hand, which is really disappointing, because it's such a waste that beautiful yellow hand does not get used as much.
Another thing to notice, anything from a non-authorized retailed for Tissot won't come with warranty. No exception here.
I also noticed that it's easy to get fingerprints on the band and the crystal, but I don't think any other watchmaker can avoid that.

Overall, I'm very happy with the value of this watch. Considering the price, it's even better. I'd recommend this watch to my friends and family.
on May 31, 2013
I bought this watch for my husband as a birthday gift, I was quite nervous because he's known to be very peculiar if not peaky about watches, it took quite some time to arrive but it didn't disappoint when it did. I showed it to him the soonest he got home and he was amazed by the elegance without pretentiousness that this watch has to offer, we went out for a dinner party on the weekend and instead of his TAG or the fancy schmancy Omega he decided to wear the Tissot I gave him, oh boy, many of his friends asked him what type of watch that was. He was so very happy and pleased, I could see it in his eyes. This is definitely an eye catcher piece of jewelry, you get a timeless watch for a very affordable price. A great gift for a husband/boyfriend/fiancé/father/brother. Very satisfied with my purchase!
on February 1, 2014
I'll never but another Tissot- I thought these were excellent watches, but this one loses time on a regular basis. My wife's $50.00 Timex is the dependable watch in our family! I recently bought yet another battery, reset the time and within a few days it had lost 15 minutes. Early on I made the mistake of letting the large yellow hand move which I learned will drain the battery- OK, my bad. Since then I have not done that and still it loses time. I'm taking it to a local watch guy in hopes he can fix the damn thing- otherwise, it's worthless.
on May 2, 2011
I just ordered this Tissot PRC 200 from Amazon a certified Tissot dealer. When ordering make sure you get it from Amazon and not a reseller or there is no guarantee on what you are getting.
It came packaged new in the Tissot box with all the materials. I looked for this watch all over to make sure I was really getting a Tissot and not a knock off as well as a good price. Amazon was a clear winner with a substantial savings over Tissot retail dealers as well as the shoptissot.com website.

It got here in one day even though I paid for 2 day shipping. Nice job Amazon.
on July 13, 2013
This is an absolutely fantastic looking watch. Just look at the pictures. What you can't see from the pictures is how cool the hands move as you stop and reset the stopwatch(this is my first chronograph). The way the hour and minute hands glow slightly in the dark also is attractive. My one little annoyance is the 'T' logo on the bracket clasp. It is much more obvious in real life than in the sample picture and I think it is too much branding like a logo on a polo shirt. But I don't have to look at it while checking the time - then I just notice how amazing my watch looks.
on February 11, 2014
Light, perfect size for me. Easy to read. The small second hand is not 100% aligned to 10 but I do not use it and do not know how to use it.

accurate and looks really nice and classy.
VINE VOICEon January 8, 2010
I am a huge watch hound, yet my modest income does not allow me to purchase Tag Hauer, Omega, Rolex, or any of these other $1000+ brands. So I wanted a quality Swiss timepiece that is stylish and classy. This watch is simply amazing. Solid construction, gorgeous black face with white and a touch of yellow accents. It goes with jeans or a suit. It keeps superbly accurate time and has dials for several other timekeeping functions. I wear this one more than any other watch. My only beef is that I cannot get it sized perfectly so I have to leave it a touch loose. If you seem to have the same problem, Dolce and Gabbana make watches that when adjusted fit my wrist size perfectly. Other than that, I am pleased with the brand. My next purchase may be a Tissot with a different style of band.
on December 18, 2010
I bought this watch from Amazon.com sold by Savvy watches. I received the watch fairly quickly and Savvy included some kind of pouch for the watch and also a Tissot paper bag which you usually get if you purchased the watch in-store.
The watch looks great and is light. The yellow hands on the black dial look nice. The only thing I was slightly surprised by was the width of the strap. From the pictures I thought it was wider. No big deal though.

It would also be great if amazon has a picture of the watch placed against a scale so that we can see how big/small the watch is because pictures don't always give you a perfect idea.

p.s: I bought this as a gift for my cousin. I would never buy a $300+ watch for myself :P