Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

92%

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on July 19, 2013
This watch by Tissot is an excellent value for the money. Buyer be ware, from my understanding if you purchase this watch from Amazon it does NOT come with the manufacturers warranty but that of the third party selling it so good luck. The watch looks like a masterpiece, not t0o heavy and very well built, people will notice!

Update: 3/19/2014

First and foremost DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT order from Amazon via Joma Shop! Buyer Beware! I purchased this watch July 2013 and Joma Shop claims to have a 2 year warranty and they do not honor it. It is not a TISSOT warranty if you purchase it from Amazon it is a third party, in this case Joma Shop. THEY DO NOT HONOR the warranty, a small piece of this watch fell off, not broke, fell off and they will not warranty it. I will try to add pictures.

I believe Joma Shop sells fake watches, good fakes but fakes nontheless. Watch lasted a good 6-8 months but thats it. I treat my watch with care and do not abuse or misuse them. I took a risk ordering a nice watch from Amazon so I'm no suprised.

Spend the extra $200+ or so dollars and get the real thing! save yourself the headaches.
review image review image
on November 5, 2014
Wonderful look for my husband and a great price.
on April 11, 2016
A great "sports" watch..... and really nicely finished and robust feeling from its weight to smooth buttons etc... It's my third Tissot - all excellent so far for the money....
EXCELENTE
on December 29, 2013
Excellent men's watch, with very nice features, sporty yet luxurious. I saw it in a jewelry store and then look on Amazon.com and was a good price and buy it.
on January 4, 2015
Very nice, I'm very happy with it
on August 7, 2014
Perfect...
on April 26, 2015
I love it my new watch......great price!!!
on August 1, 2014
Excelente
on February 21, 2011
This watch is excellent, so much so that I do not want to remove it from my wrist, also has a good size and striking design, another one for my collection of Tissot!