Tissot Men's T0134201720700 T-Touch Carbon Fiber Dial Stainless Steel Watch with Orange Rubber Band
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Stainless steel watch featuring numbered unidirectional bezel, black carbon fiber dial, and chronograph with hours, minutes, and seconds functions
- 43.2 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog-digital display
- Rubber band with embossed logos and foldover clasp and push-button safety
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Bold and sturdy, the Tissot Men's T-Touch Black Carbon Fiber Dial Watch features a bidirectional rotating bezel, analog-digital display, and chronograph functions with Swiss quartz movement. Protected by a scratch-resistant anti-reflective sapphire window, the luminous Black dial provides a touch of contrast to the sturdy stainless steel casing and orange rubber strap band. Secured by a fold-over-clasp-with-push-button-safety and boasting water resistance up to 330 feet (100 meters), the Tissot is an ideal modern timepiece for the active man.
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 6.4 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B001VLGOZM
- Item model number: T0134201720700
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 22, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Display Type||Analog and digital|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||43.2 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14.7 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||alarm-feature, Chronograph, Luminous, includes a seconds-hand, Water Resistant|
|Item weight||2.1 Pounds|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
1) when I use the touch functions frequently, the watch show a message "low battery".
2) I have the first version Tissot t-touch, I bought it 7 years ago, and I compared both touch functions, and the original watch is very sensible but this not is.
3) the bezel's numbers come off and fall. In the original watch never has this problem.
4) the serial in the back doesn't look like the original watch, and does not correspond to T0134201720700.
I bought it in amazon because es very very very cheap in compared with the price in a Tissot shop.
I would like to give a special thank you to WeSaveYou$ amazing costumer service and attention; they give an excellent follow up on your purchase and really go the extra mile to guarantee their costumers satisfaction. Would recommend them every time!
the reason I gave it 2 starts are:
when I got the watch the strap was very long . I was surprise that in order to shorten it you need to cut it !!! This is absolutly unacceptable for an expensive watch to cut. if you cut it too much there is no way back.
besides , sometimes I want it to be tight and sometimes loose - I can't control the size ... if I didn't like the watch and want to sell it I need to find someone with the same hand size - or buy a new strap .....
one more thing about the strap I still don't know how much time it will hold but I am quite worry that the strap would torn - it looks like it is made of quality material but it is so flexible that I still afraid it will torn.
about the functionality:
well, the touch works well .
The thing is that I like to have both digital and analog watch but after using a different functionality (like stopper or timer or whatever) the digital watch goes back to the default view which is date .... I need to remember to tap again so the time will show up this is very annoying since when you finish unsing your stopper or timer you can just not touch it for a few seconds and goes back to the default instead of keeping last view as default .
I would expect to have the date on one click instead you need to long press on the button then tap on the center (and do not forget to tap 3 more times to go back to the digital time again grrrr)
The watch is heavy. honestly I never bought an expensive watch, I usually go with a simple light weighted watches but it is definitely the heaviest I had.
nice feature , I don't think it is very usfull and yet if Tissot decides to go for it at least make it right. I didn't test how accurate it is but it's like the hands of the clock moving from bar to bar at once it's just not as smooth as you expected from a compass.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like Tissot watches more than others similar watches .Read more