Tissot Men's T0134201720700 T-Touch Carbon Fiber Dial Stainless Steel Watch with Orange Rubber Band
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Stainless steel watch featuring numbered unidirectional bezel, black carbon fiber dial, and chronograph with hours, minutes, and seconds functions
- 43.2 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog-digital display
- Rubber band with embossed logos and foldover clasp and push-button safety
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Bold and sturdy, the Tissot Men's T-Touch Black Carbon Fiber Dial Watch features a bidirectional rotating bezel, analog-digital display, and chronograph functions with Swiss quartz movement. Protected by a scratch-resistant anti-reflective sapphire window, the luminous Black dial provides a touch of contrast to the sturdy stainless steel casing and orange rubber strap band. Secured by a fold-over-clasp-with-push-button-safety and boasting water resistance up to 330 feet (100 meters), the Tissot is an ideal modern timepiece for the active man.
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 6.4 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B001VLGOZM
- Item model number: T0134201720700
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 22, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Display Type||Analog and digital|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||43.2 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14.7 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||alarm-feature, Chronograph, Luminous, includes a seconds-hand, Water Resistant|
|Item weight||2.1 Pounds|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
1) when I use the touch functions frequently, the watch show a message "low battery".
2) I have the first version Tissot t-touch, I bought it 7 years ago, and I compared both touch functions, and the original watch is very sensible but this not is.
3) the bezel's numbers come off and fall. In the original watch never has this problem.
4) the serial in the back doesn't look like the original watch, and does not correspond to T0134201720700.
I bought it in amazon because es very very very cheap in compared with the price in a Tissot shop.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
it's a nice watch and I will probably edit this review when I get used to it.
the reason I gave it 2 starts are:
when I got the watch the strap was... Read more
I recomended this item because is a great watch incredible functions, and is the same as i can see in the picturePublished on January 14, 2014 by Arnoldo Tejada
i bought this watch from the seller WeSaveYou$... Read morePublished on November 23, 2013 by Carlos
Beautiful and practical watch for men. My friend loved ti.
I like Tissot watches more than others similar watches .