Tissot Men's T0134204405700 T-Touch Expert Pilot Black Touch Analog-Digital Dial Watch
- Round case
- Fold over clasp with double push button safety
- Luminous hands; Perpetual calendar
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Titanium case and bracelet, fold-over clasp with double push button safety, Black dial, luminous hands and hour markers, LCD backlight, Perpetual calendar, 2nd time zone, bi-directional, Tactile scratch resistant sapphire crystal, Swiss quartz movement, Battery end of life indicator, Water resistant to 100 meters/ 330 feet. METEO - RELATIVE PRESSURE The barometer function shows the weather changes via the hands and the adjustable relative pressure on the digital display. METEO - ABSOLUTE PRESSURE The barometer function shows the weather changes via the hands and the absolute pressure on the digital display. ALTIMETER Adjustable display of the altitude above sea level, in meters or feet. ALTITUDE DIFFERENCE METER Functions like a stopwatch and shows the cumulative time, the cumulative gain and loss in altitude in meters or feet, the average ascent and descent speed in meters/ minute or feet/ minute. CHRONO Timing of cumulative times (ADD) or intermediate times (SPLIT) with a precision to within 1/100th of a second. TIMER Countdown from the time that can be set in hours, minutes and seconds. COMPASS Indication of geographic North using magnetic North and the adjustable declination to the East or West. AZIMUTH By adjusting the azimuth, the T-Touch Expert indicates the heading which is shown at 12 o'clock. The minutes' hand shows the North. ALARM 1 & 2 Two 24-hour alarms, easy to use, with audible signal. THERMO The precise "outside" temperature is shown on the digital display in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 6.6 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002HHGF5I
- Item model number: T0134204405700
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 14, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety|
|Case diameter||43.2 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||15 millimeters|
|Band width||10.4 millimeters|
|Item weight||4.48 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Down sides: lumed hands are not easily read in the dark (which the digital display's back light makes redundant, but... ), greater water resistance would have been nice. the piece wears rather large for small wrists (though I like wearing it on my 7inch wrist), and probably one of the biggest drawbacks is considering what would you have to go through to replace the touch sensitive sapphire if it got a crack or deep scratch (I just have no idea how readily available or cheap these types of crystals are... can it even be replaced?)? I also can not comment on how easy it would be to damage the tactile response hardware (such as sensors etc).
I also own another T-Touch Expert, and have used it in all weather conditions, and while swimming, with no issues whatsoever. For those who have mentioned that a thermometer is of no use while on the wrist simply do not understand. As with the compass, it is far better to remove the watch while taking measurements. In extreme cold, I use the expansion clasp to wear the watch outside my jacket, thus ensuring an accurate temperature reading.
Another thing worth mentioning: I had my original T-Touch in "sleep mode" for over 6 months, and after "waking" it was less than 10 seconds off from the US atomic clock from which it was set (manually).
I highly recommend this watch.
It's not perfect, though.
- the bezel is not secure on the watch. Every time you use a tap function you can feel it move and makes a tapping sound and it spins too freely around. Wrapping some dental floss under it fixed the problem, though.
- there isn't a mode that displays both the date and seconds. With the lack of a second hand you lose a basic function found on any watch with date.