Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 9, 2015
Great features and ergonomics. Terrible quality. DO NOT BUY THIS WATCH. The hour hand on my watch falls behind the actual time(digital) over a period of a few months. After the watch has been serviced 3 times in 3 years, I give up. The last time the watch went in for service, it was returned in the same faulty condition as when I sent it. Does Tissot really not care about their brand reputation??? It would serve Amazon well to STOP selling this model. They have done the best they can to service these watches but Tissot has produced a faulty design that is a rip off to it's consumers.

I have put the watch in suspend mode and only use it when I want digital features for mountaineering trips, otherwise it is an expensive paperweight.
review image
on June 4, 2017
very good
on January 9, 2013
I cannot express what a wonderful piece of jewelry this watch is. My husband is completely blown away! he absolutely blown away. the fact that it is touch screen was so cool, and the features are top notch. He loves the analog and digital feature.
He is so happy with the watch he wears it 24/7/365. and it so impressed that it is so nice and will withstand his abuse of daily wear. He absolutely loves it. If you are looking for a nice, good looking watch with everything, that does not cost a fortune, buy this one.
I could not say enough good things about it!!
on September 3, 2013
I carefully researched the T-Touch Expert before making this purchase, and found helpful and positive reviews on the internet. I am ordinarily reluctant to buy "digital" watches because they are difficult to read with a quick glance. However, this Tissot provides the best of both worlds -- I very readable analog dial with large, luminous, visible hands, and a choice of digital displays affording the user many valuable functions -- Chronograph, Compass, Alarm, Temperature, Altitude and barometric pressure. Valuable tools for those who travel, hike, or just want to know what's going on around them. Water resistance to 100M is a plus. Most importantly, all of the digital functions are enabled through the use of a sapphire "touch-screen" crystal, obviating the need to fumble for the right button to press, unlike almost all the multi-function digital watches out there.

I recommend the T-Touch Expert, and other fine Tissot timepieces to anyone who wants great value in a quality Swiss watch.
33 comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 15, 2017
Excellent Seller and the watch is beautiful ! It's truly a smart watch !
on August 6, 2017
Operating are very hard for Me.
on February 6, 2012
It is an excellent watch for the price. I picked up min a while back from Jomashop. I had called several official Tissot retail stores around SF, CA and every one was quoting me >$900

As explained, watches sold on Amazon don't come with any warranty. I also re-clarified that with Jomashop before placing my order, they were offering a Jomashop warranty which mean't I had to ship the watch to Jomashop for repairs.

I have been using mine for more than 24 months without any problem.
on January 19, 2014
This watch is everything I hoped it would be. No issues. The best watch I've ever owned. The touch interface is so easy and intuitive.
on June 30, 2011
This is a great watch. fast delivery and reliable. However the watch did not ship with the international warranty card which is not good if you need to have the watch covered under warranty
on February 28, 2013
I like it but to me I got annoying to use the Touch part. Always looks great and the carbon fiber attracts a lot of attention.