Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 11, 2009
Love this watch just got it ,little getting use to at the beginning at setup ,10 minutes later you get it .quick setup use Google earth for altimeter and compass setup ,find a website for the magnetic declination adjustment , 4 degree deference in my case ,now I am at the playing stage ,compass azimuth are pretty cool, use the lcd screen and listen to the beep when you use the azimuth and the little lcd arrow point you in the direction you set it, its freaking cool ,once I find my exact altitude on Google earth ,started to play with that .its a beautiful watch that looks like a regular watch ,that turns to a hiking climbing diving ...... watch , but you would not know it by looking at it .It is on the thick side ,so if you want a thin cute little watch ,this is not it .
16 helpful votes
17 helpful votes
on October 5, 2012
This watch is versatile and comfortable, despite being thick, is not awkward or heavy, the functions are very good, the altimeter is very accurate and easy to make adjustments, also the compass and the barometer, the thermometer is the black spot, because is not accurate if you are wearing the watch, if you want to know the atmospheric temperature you have to remove, for about 15 minutes.

I can wear it in my job, or in the outdoors and itlooks great. I got the manual from Tissot's website and is very helpful and easy to understand.

The best purchase with a reasonable price i ever made on Amazon.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on January 6, 2013
Aside from the set up, which wasn't hard just took some reading, my brother likes this watch very much,,, he had a suunto for years, this is a step up in quality and looks great. Once he figured out the set up he was a happy camper ..got it almost half price on amazon.. Love it
3 helpful votes
on January 1, 2012
Tissot has a lot of watches and some very similar to this one. This model has all the bells and whistles that i want. A little confusing to program but once I did it was perfect. I suggest having it fitted by a jeweler because the fit is very important.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on August 12, 2013
Very nice watch, the touch is really easy to use. The only thing is that to adapt the watch band it must be cut. Since it is rubber and it comes with marks to cut it is not really a problem.
3 helpful votes
on September 18, 2013
Very nice watch. Very light weight. Its a nice size. There is a simple YouTube video on how to size (cut) the rubber band and re-attach the clasp. Takes a bit to set up the functions, but not difficult. Hopefully it holds up, some other T-Touch reviews were not good in terms of quality of the watch and its functions.
on June 8, 2013
All functions work very well for this small piece of technology. I have found difficult to understand how the compass work.
on November 27, 2009
I've owned this watch for over 2 months already. I find it so light and functional and looks so good! It is bigger than previous models but due to its titanium case feels great, it simply does not move from your wrist. It has caused great impressions amongst my friends.
Great deal if you want to go for it!

Felipe
on January 7, 2010
This watch is great! I bought it for my husband as a gift. He was thrilled with all of the things it does. Great buy!
on October 28, 2009
Twice I have made purchases through Amazon.com and have the best concepts on offer.

Timely delivery and quality service are the best letters of introduction from Amazon.com.

I'm very grateful and pleased
11 comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.