- Precise and quality Swiss-Quartz movement; Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Altimeters in feet or meters, barometer, chrono with add and split functions
- Perpetual calendar; LCD backlight
- Barometer, altimeter, compass, chronograph, thermometer
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Titanium case with a black rubber bracelet. Bidirectional rotating titanium bezel. Black touch screen dial with luminous hands and both stick and Arabic numeral hour markers. Quartz movement. Scratch Resistant Sapphire crystal. Case diameter: 43 mm. Casae thickness: 14.8 mm. fold-over-clasp-with-double-push-button-safety. Water resistant to 30 meters / 100 feet. Other features include: Perpetual Calendar, LCD backlight, 2nd time zone, Barometer, Altimeter, Compass, Thermometer. Tissot T-Touch Expert Titanium Analog/Digital Mens Watch T013.420.47.202.00.
Durable, precise, and loaded with great features, the Men's T-Touch Expert III Watch from Swiss watchmakers Tissot is a must-have timepiece for stylish adventurers who demand the highest quality in their watches. A barometer, altimeter, compass, and chronograph, and thermometer are just a few of the functions in this superhero's watch, along with a chronograph and perpetual calendar. It features precise Swiss quartz movement, and the black touch-screen dial is protected by a scratch-resistant mineral crystal. The extremely versatile watch also boasts both an analog and digital display illuminated by an LCD backlight. Cased in titanium, the watch is water resistant to 330 feet (100 M).
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- ASIN: B002DML2KA
- Item model number: T0134204720200
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 1, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||Scratch resistant sapphire|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14.8 millimeters|
|Band width||20.4 millimeters|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Item weight||15.84 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Watch Size - This watch is rather large and about 30%-40% thicker than say an Ironman. For those with smaller wrists, this may be an issue and given the size it makes titanium a must, in my opinion. Once on your wrist, the size becomes much less noticible than you would think from holding it in your hand, so really not a big deal. I really think the silicone band weighs more than the watch though.
2) Band Sizing - Ordered with the black rubber/silicone watch band, which I think looks great. In order to size the band, you are making a permanent decision because it involves cutting it with scissors. I made the mistake of cutting it exactly to size and now am worried I didn't leave enough wiggle room for if my wrist gets slightly bigger in the summer. What I noticed afterwards is that you should cut the band one length too long and then there are three connection options on the clasp (side with the top of the clasp) that you can use to tighten or loosen in size increments up to one section length. If you cut too small, there is no way to fix it. Looks like replacement straps are available through online dealers for about $90 without the clasp (not cheap, but not the end of the world).
3) Expert vs. Previous Version - expert is about 30% larger than the original, but has two major advantages - a backlight on the digital readout and is actually waterproof. If you are already going to spend over $525 on a watch, might as well spend another $70 to get these functions.
Amazon was great and everything else was as advertised. Mine did come with the correct instruction book where others stated included manual was for older version. Also, althought not covered by manufacturers warranty, Amazon does provide a 2 year warranty on this watch. I think the price differential makes it more than worth the risk. Enjoy.
Shortly after buying that watch, I learned about the T-touch. I will admit that I have liked this watch for many yrs before purchasing the T-Touch Expert III, so I may be a little bias.
This watch combines a masculine stylish watch with a ton of features that will bring the boy out in us all. The Titanium finish is beautiful and lightweight (only watch I have lighter is the Luminox 8802). The band is more comfortable than expected and easy to size.
This is my humble opinion on all the features I have figured out/ used so far.
The Touch crystal is very cool. Mine has worked flawless for about 6 months so far.
The Compass worked well in a recent trip to Germany. I was concerned about going through an x-ray machine, thinking that may mess with the compass calibration, it did not. Works well, before and after the trip.
The Alarm works well, wakes me up every time.
The Barometer is pretty cool, simple and easy to use. One side-clear day, the other side- possible rain. Seems pretty accurate so far.
The Thermotermer seems to be spot on, of course your wrist will through off, but when off your wrist seems very accurate.
The Altimeter is interesting to use when hiking or driving to see how much your altitude varies.
Awesome watch- whether you are a watch nerd, outdoors men, tech geek, or looking for a rugged looking dress watch (titanium band if you want it to look dressy.
Amazon direct purchase does warranty the watch through Amazon, not directly through Tissot.
The only heads up is cutting the strap to fit your wrist. This is something that needs to be done one cut at a time instead of eyeball judgement. The clasp also can be used to adjust the size because it has three adjustment holes. The rubber band can cost as much $100.00 to replace if over cut! In addition the watch isn't one of those huge size monsters that bang into everything.
If you decide to pull the trigger on this watch you won't be disappointed!
It has a very nice frame, and you can use it with a suit and a tie. It's a big watch but not bigger than others of its class, and its very light. Im a small person (167cm) with thin wrists, and it certainly looks big on my arm, but not dispropotionate.
The functions work perfectly fine (compared the results in a mountain trip with the readings of my friends suuntos and casios, and they were almost the same).
Take in mind that ALL watches must be calibrated from time to time, and that altimeter functions are based on barometric measures, then dont expect accurate readings from ANY product if the weather is weird.
One of the charms of this watch its that its mainly "analog" (it has hands, and a small display). It makes it one of the better looking of its class, but also don't expect fancy things like lengthy logs that you can browse later in your computer or anything like that.
For all the good things in this watch, I have one complain:
1) You can't operate it with gloves, muddy hands or just wet hands.
Finally, the amazon's price is great. In my local store it's the double.