We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Stainless steel round case
- Luminous hands and hour markers
- Chronograph feature
- White dial
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)
Stylish and distinctly Tissot, the Tissot Men's Velcro-T Watch boasts good-looking, performance-rich features, like a stainless steel case and bracelet and a fixed black ion-plated bezel with tachymeter information in red font. This watch's textured white dial sports subdials at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions. The dial also features a date window at the four o'clock position and silver-toned baton hour markers and hands. Other high-end features include precise Swiss quartz movement, a band that closes with a deployment clasp, and water resistance to 330 feet (100 meters).
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.6 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B0029N4TEO
- Item model number: T0244172101100
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 12, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||includes a seconds-hand, Tachometer, Water Resistant, Chronograph, Luminous|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
needles watch are difficult to see
buttons to start/stop and reset the chronograph are too hard to push
First the positives:
- Looks sharp
- Although large, its fairly flat and fits nice on my wrist
- band is clean and solid.
- Cant read the hands to save your life.
- Glow marks in dark are worthless
- Mine has lost time since day one.....have not had it into service yet.
- Date will not advance - again...have not had it serviced to see why this is happening.
Basically...I have had 3 Tissot watches...and the other two still work...the oldest is 20 years old...so I assume that I got a lemon or something is bad with the battery or mechanism. There are a ton of other Tissot watches that are much better in my opinion than this one...especially for 500 bucks.