|Price:||$488.99 + $11.99 shipping|
- Made in USA and Imported
- Tachymeter scale on the bezel
- Stainless steel round case
- chronograph feature (hours, minutes, seconds)
- White rubber strap
- White dial
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)
The easy reading dial of the Tissot Men's T-Sport Racing Chronograph Watch offers a fashionable accessory to daily attire with eye-catching silver and rose gold tones. The round silver-toned stainless steel case is a great accent to the rose-gold-toned bezel. The bezel displays a tachymeter printed in black. The white dial features chronograph functions, rose-gold-toned indices marking the hour positions, and rose-gold-toned luminous-tipped hour and minute hands. Two of the three chronograph subdials are accented with rose gold tones and black, while the third subdial is white. The white calfskin leather band adjusts to fit comfortably and securely fastens with a fold-over-clasp-with-double-push-button-safety. This timepiece offers reliable Swiss automatic movement and is protected by an antireflective sapphire crystal. The watch is water resistant to a depth of 330 feet (100 meters).
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0029N33MS
- Item model number: T0244172701100
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 22, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||15 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||Chronograph, Luminous, includes a seconds-hand, Tachometer, Water Resistant|
|Item weight||15.84 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
One warning - make sure you're present when getting the band fitted at your local jeweler because they have to cut off pieces of the rubber band that cannot be put back on. It also cost me an extra $50 to get this done. But Amazon pricing was still way better than jeweler quotes.
I only wish the band could be steel with rose gold in the middle, instead of white rubber band.
But over all I like this watch a lot.