Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Tissot Men's T0264201103101 Sea-Touch Chronograph Watch

on January 13, 2012
I liked this watch from the moment it was announced. Having been a happy owner of another dressier timepiece from Tissot I had no problem deciding for another watch from this company. The usual pricetag of some USD 1000+ (and equivalent of USD 1500 where I live given the premium retailers here charge) was a bit of a decision delaying issue.
However, when close to Christmas time this watch appeared on Amazon for price equivalent to the usual discount on Amazon(read price below half of the RRP), the decision was very quick.
The processing and shipping was lightning fast as usually so in a few days it was here, nicely packed in a box.

Well, big and heavy box. Containing a big and heavy watch.
As one can expect when reading the specs and other reviews. And has to come to terms with/
It really is 200+ g heavy while my current Tissot watch made of titanium weighs mere 80g ... a bit of a difference that you can feel.

So, it really is big, heavy and bulky. While I am not. Will take some time getting used to. So what, I can alternate wearing both Tissot pieces. Depending on the occasion.

I have not tested all the features, especially diving will have to wait for a while, but otherwise, this watch is and does what it promises.
Sturdy nice piece of stainless steel packed with features, for someone at least thinking fondly about scuba diving.
(No, I am not an avid scuba diver; i.e. do not have the time for it.)

Only downside was that the watch was delivered with depleted battery so I had to see a watchshop to have it replaced which has set me back some USD25 but I would have had to go there anyway to have it adjusted for my wimpy wrist so ... given the huge discount Amazon provides, this was only a tiny flaw.
One person found this helpful
on November 13, 2014
excellent.
on August 27, 2014
Payed for a new watch and possibly received broken time piece (it was not working) !!! Got my money back ...
One person found this helpful
on June 22, 2010
This thing is unbelievably cool!! I first saw it on a dive trip where another diver was using one. The only downside is it is not a Dive computer. Very close but it simple does not have the functionality to replace a computer, which is a shame because it could be if Tissot wanted to make it one, it would simply require some software development, it has all the hardware already there. Because of this I had to return it. One other observation, it is slightly too big to wear as a daily use watch. So it gets 3 stars because I cannot wear it everyday and I would still need to carry a dive computer.
2 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.