Tissot Men's T0334101601300 T-Classic Dream White Dial Brown Leather Strap Watch
|Price:||$156.04 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- Stainless steel case; Brown leather strap
- White dial; Roman numerals; Date window
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Swiss quartz movement
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
classic dream with leather band and roman numerals
The Tissot Men's T-Classic Dream White Dial Brown Leather Strap Watch offers a stainless steel case and brown leather strap. The white dial includes Roman numeral markers and a date window. This handsome watch also features a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, a precise Swiss quartz movement, and a water resistance level of up to 30 meters (99 feet). A delightfully restrained watch with lots of character, it definitely deserves a spot in your collection.
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001L1XO7S
- Item model number: T0334101601300
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 13, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||antireflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9 millimeters|
|Band Material||Synthetic leather|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||19 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Item weight||1.44 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
- Accurate ETA quartz movement with quickset date feature
- Timeless, clasic, almost vintage design
- Sapphire crystal on a Swiss watch that costs just over $100 is rare
- A great substitute for a Baume & Mercier Classima for the cost-conscious, and I think it looks just as nice
- Very light and comfortable
- Perfect size for a dressier watch, and looks bigger than its size would suggest
- 19mm strap width makes finding replacement straps tougher, but most 20mm straps should fit just fine (I put mine on a black 20mm croc strap when I got it)
- Much of the quartz movement is made from plastic, so while it's an ETA, it's an inexpensive movement
- A screw-down caseback (rather than a snap-on) would've been nicer, but Tissot uses snap-ons in a lot of its watches
- More conservative hands would probably fit the design of the watch better
Over the last 2-3 months I noticed some moisture in the watch. I just had the battery changed. The watch repair showed me the crown stem which is rusted. He also showed me the movement, which is all plastic as one reviewer said.
This is more of a fashion/disposal watch. Not a quality watch that will last. I expect my tissot to be durable. (My dad's tissot lasted 25 yrs). I'm very disappointed that Tissot would make such a watch. The bean counters at Swatch will surely ruin the brand this way.
However, there were several issues I had. One had no bearing on the watch itself, but it should be noted that the caseback was crooked (snap-on style), these tend to be aligned from the factory, which leads me to believe the battery was replaced, probably by the 3rd party seller under Amazon.com. Not a big deal, but they should have aligned the caseback.
There were a couple of problems that looks to be factory defects. One was a tiny bubble between the 7 and 8 minute marker on the face, and the inner face was not aligned with the case itself. You can tell this by the spaces between the minute notches on the face and the inner part of the case not being uniform.
I returned the watch, which in Amazon's case is an amazingly simple procedure. Just click return on your order in your account, print out the new return label, tape it on your box, and drop off at UPS. I was very happy with Amazons service.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After owning this watch for three years, it's safe to say that the build quality is great. It's traveled the world with me and has held its own. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Wesley
The date function on this watch has been broken since the day I bought it. No matter how many times I reset it to the correct date, it always ends up being 1 day ahead. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Jeffrey Nieman
Beautiful watch. The face is the perfect size for my smaller wrists. Only downside is that it is a little loud, although not anywhere as loud as my Timex Weekender.Published 12 months ago by Shawn
The watch is a total waste of money to me. It just doesn't keep time. I wouldn't recommend this cheap watch to my friends.Published 14 months ago by Eric Joubert
I like it, every day, wearing, so I have money to go in a big guy.Published 19 months ago by zhangfan