Tissot Men's T0334101601300 T-Classic Dream White Dial Brown Leather Strap Watch
- Stainless steel case; Brown leather strap
- White dial; Roman numerals; Date window
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Swiss quartz movement
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
classic dream with leather band and roman numerals
The Tissot Men's T-Classic Dream White Dial Brown Leather Strap Watch offers a stainless steel case and brown leather strap. The white dial includes Roman numeral markers and a date window. This handsome watch also features a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, a precise Swiss quartz movement, and a water resistance level of up to 30 meters (99 feet). A delightfully restrained watch with lots of character, it definitely deserves a spot in your collection.
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001L1XO7S
- Item model number: T0334101601300
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 13, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||antireflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9 millimeters|
|Band Material||Synthetic leather|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||19 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Item weight||1.44 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
- Accurate ETA quartz movement with quickset date feature
- Timeless, clasic, almost vintage design
- Sapphire crystal on a Swiss watch that costs just over $100 is rare
- A great substitute for a Baume & Mercier Classima for the cost-conscious, and I think it looks just as nice
- Very light and comfortable
- Perfect size for a dressier watch, and looks bigger than its size would suggest
- 19mm strap width makes finding replacement straps tougher, but most 20mm straps should fit just fine (I put mine on a black 20mm croc strap when I got it)
- Much of the quartz movement is made from plastic, so while it's an ETA, it's an inexpensive movement
- A screw-down caseback (rather than a snap-on) would've been nicer, but Tissot uses snap-ons in a lot of its watches
- More conservative hands would probably fit the design of the watch better
But they accidentally broke. When I try to adjust time, clock hands just do not move. So I headed to local repair shop.
After opening up the case, they told me that this watch is not designed to be repaired. It has cheap plastic movement which is not serviceable.
If 175$ is nothing for you, just buy it, it is beautiful and accurate. But if you plan to wear it for years, look for something else.
-Simple and minimal watch face
-Great for work and casual
Overall, great starter watch for someone who appreciates great design but isn't naturally a watch connosieur
The description doesn't tell you that it comes with no direct warranty from Tissot but in fact 2 years warranty from the reseller, which doesn't add value for me as a foreign buyer. Nevertheless, their customer service is great, with promptly email reply.