Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Quartz movement
- Sapphire cyrstal
- 38 mm
- Stainless steel case on black crocodile pattern leather strap
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Tissot classic dream mens watch, black dial, steel case crocodile pattern, scratch resistant sapphire crystal, 100 feet water resistant, 7" adjustable strap
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.6 x 3.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001H8ELI6
- Item model number: T0334101605300
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 8, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||includes a seconds-hand|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
the only downside is that you can hear the ticking if in a quite atmosphere,,, that does not bother me much considering it ticks out of its great mechanism.
Packing is fantastic,, a bit heavy which increased the shipping cost... but YET very valuable watch to collect... My only concern actually is the warranty as it has non.
The only downside I can think of is what another reviewer already mentioned -- changing the date. This can slightly annoying as you have to the turn the dial repeatedly (changing the time) until you get to your desired date. Other than that, great product!