Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Automatic movement
- Stainless steel case
- Black day dial
- Black leather strap
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Stainless steel case with a black leather bracelet with contrast sticking. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Black dial with silver-tone hands and stick hour markers. Minure markers around the outer rim. Date displys at the 6 o'clock position. Day of the week displayed at the 12 o'clock position. Automatic movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Case diameter: 39 mm. Case thickness: 10.8 mm. Deployment buckle with push button. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Tissot Couturier Mens Watch Automatic T0354071605101.
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.4 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002XISCUC
- Item model number: T0354071605101
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 16, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||39 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Second hand, Luminous|
|Item weight||3.04 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. ETA 2834-2 movement showing the day and the date is a solid piece.
a. After 72 hours, the watch is faster by about 27 seconds. It seems to be picking up 9 seconds a day.
b. I've noticed that while I'm wearing the watch, the movement holds its time better, but when I take it off, the movement speeds up much more. (i.e. I wore it for 12 hours on Saturday, and I did not see more than a second of difference from the control time keeper - time.gov - before wearing it. After leaving the watch unworn for about 12 hours, I did see that the watch got faster by about 8 seconds from the control time keeper.)
c. As a comparison, my Omega Quartz watch is still at the same time with the control time keeper - time.gov - in the last 72 hours.
2. Orange accent on the face as well as the orange stitching on the leather strap give this watch some pop that it needs.
3. It's a good looking watch. =)
1. The leather strap seems a bit tough and doesn't really mold around your wrist. Maybe I need to wear it a little longer.
a. EDIT: The leather strap did get softer after wearing the watch for a few days.
You should be clear what this watch is and isn't. This is an old school, automatic watch, celebrating the art of quality watchmaking. In that respect it's comparable to watches costing 2-3 times as much. However, buyers should know that this means:
- It is less accurate than a $25 quartz watch (or other Tissots that are quartz movement)
- You have to adjust the date every month that doesn't have 31 days in it
- If you don't wear it for 2-3 days, it'll stop running and you'll have to reset the time (and date)
For me the fact that this watch is mechanical is a plus, but if you're looking for other features, you'll find them in cheaper/other watches.
Tissot should release, reliable movements, and not only nice watches, even the movement is a very probed one.
The ETA 2834-2, is excellent. It should have been tested, and the accuracy would be almost perfect, given the fact we are talking about a 28800A/h.
I can't comment on the replacement band, because I'm still on the fence about buying it.
Only thing is that I couldn't figure out how to change the weekday but discovered if you rotate the dial counter clockwise when it is in the date position, this will move the weekday. rotating clockwise will change the date. So there are 3 positions you can move the dial to on the side, one position sets the time, one position sets the date Clock/Counter clockwise, and one is locked in (pushed all the way in.)
Good price and seems to vary between 430$ - 500$.
Most recent customer reviews
But the watch stopped next morning. I thought it may be I didn't wear long enough to get its energy stored.Read more
Fantastic watch with style!
Just need to replace deployment claps to other one though.
But I returned it.Read more