- Quartz movement
- Round Stainless-steel case
- Case diameter: 42 millimeters
- Chronograph dial
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Black ion-plated stainless steel bezel with tachymeter. Black dial with luminous hands and hour stick hour markers. Arabic numerals at the 4, 8 and 12 o'clock positions. Minute markers around the outer rim. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Chronograph - three sub-dials displays: 60 seconds, 30 minutes and 1/10th of a second. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Case diameter: 42.5 mm. Case thickness: 10.6 mm. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters (330 feet). Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, date, chronograph, tachymeter. Tissot V8 Chronograph Mens Watch T039.417.11.057.00.
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.4 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002IVGKJY
- Item model number: T0394171105700
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 3, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Clasp||Fold over clasp|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band width||19 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Item weight||5.76 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
The time keeps accurately enough for me and the look is very sporty.
I have a bad habit of setting my watch down face first on hard surfaces and banging it up against the bricks in my house and other hard objects and the glass has never scratched and the bezel has limited wear with the abuse I put it through.
You can't go wrong with this Tissot.
All in all, nice watch, good looking, but if you are a watch freak like me, I would advice you to get the PRC200 instead.