- Made in USA or Imported
- Stainless steel bracelet watch featuring black dial with date window and subdials
- 42 mm stainless steel case with antireflective-sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with fold-over-clasp-with-safety closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
For 150 years Tissot has made innovation in Swiss watch-making a tradition. Tissot's innovation led them to be the first to make a watch out of plastic, mother of pearl, wood and stone. In recent years Tissot has once again led the watch industry by introducing tactile, or "T-Touch" technology to watches; through this technology Tissot offers watches with touch-sensitive sapphire faces and include features such as compasses, barometers, altimeters and thermometers.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- ASIN: B00842V3QG
- Item model number: T0394171105702
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 1, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||measures-seconds, Luminous, Chronograph, tachymeter|
|Item weight||15.84 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
Perhaps my only concern is that it is a bit too heavy. But then the weight is carried well because of the chunky look, so you really dont mind wearing the watch.