|Price:||$309.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Round case
- Pin buckle
- Luminous hands
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)
Stainless steel case, Black leather strap, Pin buckle, White dial, Luminous hands and hour markers, Tachymeter scale on the bezel, Chronograph features (hours, minutes, and seconds), Quartz-Chronograph movement, Water resistant to 660ft.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002N33X3S
- Item model number: T0394171603700
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 27, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||21.5 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||2.88 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
At 42.5mm (across the face) these watches are a large and commanding. The dial and sub-dials are well laid out to provide for easy reference and the luminous markers (and hands) make reading in low light simple. Smart use is made of the face with only the numerals for 12, 4 and 8 displayed and the square-cut date window at the 3 o'clock position. The watch case is made of durable stainless steel and closed with an attractive V8-engraved snap-fit caseback.
Though clearly a brawny watch, it features:
* scratch-resistant sapphire crystal watch glass
* a bezel-placed tachymetre
* Swiss quartz (ETA G10.211) chronograph movement providing 10th of seconds/ seconds/ 30 min
* water-tightness to 100 metres (330 feet)
The watch comes on a black padded leather watch strap with a lug width of 22mm (as opposed to the 20mm advertised). This is attached with a simple (18mm) Tissot-branded silver buckle.
I have had this watch for the last year and it has travelled well, kept consistent time and the face has remained scratch free.
Overall for the price it was advertised at, I think it is a good purchase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My name is Wayne Tai and I approve this watch .There name and trade mark withstand the test of time .Published on February 19, 2013 by Wayne Tai
It is a wonderful watch!
Tissot is synonymous of quality!
I'm really satisfied and I recommend this product. This is a good choice.
The watch was a bit bigger than I wanted, but all the service from ordering to returning it was really a great experience.Published on October 30, 2012 by Jovarsa
i have ordered this watch for my colleague. Very good quality, was very happy to realise that paid money for really good itemPublished on October 26, 2012 by Nigar Eyyubova
It was a gift to my Brother-in-law 10th wedding anniversary and she loved it. It is stylish and trendy as well.
Thanks & Cheers..!!