We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Round case
- Deployant clasp with push buttons
- Luminous hands; Date
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Stainless steel case and bracelet, Push button deployant clasp, Silver dial, Luminous hands and hour markers, Tachymeter scale on the bezel, Chronograph features (hours, minutes, and seconds), Swiss quartz movement, Water resistant to 330ft.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B003RITVGG
- Item model number: T0444172103100
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 24, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Clasp||Deployment clasp with push-button|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11.5 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Item weight||6.24 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
The only reason I gave this a 4 star is because what another buyer complained about. That is the hands do wash out against the white face in direct sunlight. I wish I would have paid heed to this. The reason I didn't was because I already owned a black faced watch. I guess I'll just wear that one in the sun.
By the way, I have smallish wrists for an average sized man, but the case (42mm) does not look too big on my wrist.
EDIT - After a month of using this watch, I'm really surprised more reviewers haven't mentioned that the hands do not contrast enough against the face. This watch is very difficult to read even with my glasses on. I suggest you consider the black or blue dial versions over this one. - I revise my review to 3 stars for this.
I was skeptical about ordering from a non authorized Tissot dealer, but I received the watch is perfect conditions, and original packaging. Although the watch is original, the serial number is erased because is considered "gray market"; I was expecting that to be the case. Do your research about buying watches from non authorized dealers.