Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on June 5, 2016
It's a very sharp looking timepiece. It's seems well built and the clear sapphire back is a real plus. My only concern is that my watch is running about 20s fast a day. I know that all I need to do is get someone to regulate the watch, but I need to find a certified service center if I want to keep my warranty. The nearest one is four hours away. I wish that the seller would have regulated the watch beforehand as this is a real inconvenience. The calfskin band may be a bit too unconventional to some, but I have come to appreciate it. The clasp takes a while to get used to, but it will extend the life of the band. Overall, I am satisfied.
review image review image
on August 15, 2016
First of all... I got this watch from Amazon.com, so cant comment on other sellers.

Really liked this retro look and wanted the watch for a while. But either I got a lemon or a fake.

It will keep running less than 24 hs off your wrist, which is really bad, since it should go for at least 38-40 hs. All my other watches with ETA or Myiota movement get that or more. Also, its pretty inacuratte, gaining abou 30 secs a day, which is also worse than average for the movement.
Even after keeping it in a winder for 7 days to give a fair trial, the accuracy didnt get any better - the power reserve increased to around 30 hours, though.

Also, I have reasons to believe this may not be the real deal.

For instance, I cant see the ETA logo and 2836-2 markings inside, on the top, next to the golden wheel, which should be visible. So, yeah, based on that and the poor performance of the movement, I am concerned this could be a fake.

The thing is... Tissot fakes are all over internet (a trend that boomed with PRC 200) and that now include automatic models like the PRS 516 (you can find more information on line and how to spot one).

I just didn't return because I don't live in the US and would be a hassle to to do it.
on March 27, 2017
Great watch, simple, non-cluttered look. Unless you wear this constantly you may need a winder as the reserve is around 2 days.
on October 21, 2014
...but I was not disappointed. I have a couple close to this in price, but this is a different league altogether. I think this is one of the most beautifully made machines I have ever owned. It doesn't try to convey "elegance" like so many watches, it just feels like a piece of very fine engineering. And impeccably tasteful, a very masculine, confident look.The picture doesn't show the minute differences in texture on the various parts. Really nice.
on December 14, 2011
Watch came very quick, 3 days to Canada. Everything I read about the watch is true, good quality build, works like a charm! Everything a guy would want in an everyday watch. Can dress up or just wear jeans and the watch looks like a million bucks! I have been searching a long time for an everyday watch that is budget conscious, stylish, automatic with a decent brand. My other watch is a Rolex and this Tissot is a pretty good watch to wear when I don't feel like being too dressy. This is a great watch, but one thing is certain, it is quite big. Thanks to everyone for the reviews, it really did help for me to make my decision.
on March 4, 2017
Fits just right. Watch was protected in plastic bits for exposed metal parts so you could tell it's not a refurb as some reviewers complained about. I'm happy with it.
review image
on November 10, 2011
I wanted this automatic watch because it has a swiss automatic mechanism which keep the charm of the traditional watches, assembled into a well looking watch with a modern design. The finishing of the watch is extremely good. I was surprised by their attention to details and I also liked very much the presentation box in which it came. At the end, the back case that give you the possibility to watch the mechanism is a superb feature offered by Tissot.
on August 12, 2014
Superb quality watch as you would expect from Tissot. After 10 days of wear it has gained about a minute which is within tolerance for automatics. Comfortable leather strap.
You really can't beat the quality of Tissot for the price range.
on November 25, 2014
Watch looks amazing! Extremely comfortable. Easy to read. Leather band is money! Love the smooth second hand motion. Very accurate. Highly recommended.
on December 12, 2011
This is a very good time piece for the price. As others state, it's tough to find a sapphire crystal, swiss automatic watch with a nice leather deployment strap and luminated dial at this price. I ordered through amazon and it shipped free and arrived in 24 hours. I can see how the one reviewer was skeptical though. It came in the presentation box, but had no papers; not even a receipt. That did raise a flag. I called Amazon customer service and the girl explained their green initiative and assured me my order was on file for a two year Amazon warranty. I would have liked to receive something (card) to prove it was from Tissot, but since I don't plan to resell, it probably won't matter. I also called my local watch shop to see if he could verify it, but he told me this model does not normally get copied due to it's lower price point in the market. I felt good after both conversations, and as I mentioned before, it is a sharp watch. Next time I go in, he will open the back and check for me. Not sure what the power reserve is either, but it's solid for the price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.