- Eligible for FREE One-Day Shipping and FREE Returns on qualified items offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Price:||$492.91 FREE One-Day Shipping & Free Returns Details|
- Quartz movement
- Black multifunction dial
- Black rubber strap
- Push button deployant clasp
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $11.09 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Stainless steel case (43 mm in diameter, 14 mm thick), Stainless steel screw-in caseback, Bidirectional rotating bezel, Black dial, Silvertone luminescent hands, White indices, Perpetual calendar with day, date, month and year, LCD backlight feature, GMT second time zone, METEO - RELATIVE and ABSOLUTE PRESSURE The barometer function shows the weather changes via the hands, and the adjustable relative or absolute pressure on the digital display, ALTIMETER Adjustable display of the altitude above sea level, in meters or feet, CHRONO Timing of cumulative times (ADD) or intermediate times (SPLIT) with a precision to within 1/100th of a second, COMPASS Indication of geographic North using magnetic North and the adjustable declination to the East or West., ALARM Two 24-hour alarms, with audible signal, THERMO The precise 'outside' temperature is shown on the digital display in Celsius or Fahrenheit, Sapphire crystal, Swiss quartz tactile movement, ETA caliber E48.311, Battery end of life indicator, Water resistant to 10 ATM/100 meters/330 feet, Black rubber strap, Push-button deployment clasp, Model number: T0474201705100.
The sophistication of Tissot watches elevates your sporty style especially when wearing this digital and analog combination. Multiple functions and a rubber strap allow for comfort and durability for any active lifestyle.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003XQZUHG
- Item model number: T0474201705100
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 8, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Display Type||Analog and digital|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||15 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||4.16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
For the price my wife paid (at the time, over $700) I would expect the watch to last at least until the first battery replacement, or until it fell off of my wrist because I am a scraggily old man on the verge of death who cannot afford to buy another piece of crap Tissot over-priced over-hyped non-warranty covered junk time-piece. P.S. They are not getting any more of my money to repair or replace their over-priced junk. Have a good day!
2. When I opened the box, the battery was already running low beeping low battery alam and LCD warning. So I had to chaged it with new one paying $20. The Seller was " Certified watch store" Of course, I want to claim to the store, but I ordered it abroade in Korea. What can I do now ?
Pro : Still attractive multiple functions makes me happy.
The only flawless was that seller di not send instruction booklet. I had to down load it from internet to get going....
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My husband saw this watch at a local jewelry store and I purchased this for him. He loves it and I love the price.Published 6 months ago by Dee Loos
Find it difficult to read the time at a quick glance since it doesn't have numbers.Published 17 months ago by Larry