Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on September 16, 2011
I really like this watch, it looks really good, it's light weight and provides the time. I'm writing this review just so other possible buyers are aware of some stuff.

First of all, the watch's color is not as bright as it appears in the picture, it's a little bit darker. The band is a bit brighter than the circles on the watch, those are actually a dark mustard color.

Another thing, the hour numbers are really dark and hard to read sometimes, which is not really an issue but it's something that looks different than the picture.

Lastly, I'm not really a fan of rubber band clasps, I wish this was a rubber band with holes, but like most Tissot watches, the clasp is a staple of the brand.

Overall a great looking watch with a great tachymetre.

Not affecting the review score as this has nothing to do with Tissot and more with Amazon:

- I'm an Amazon Prime user and paid the one day shipping for this item, the item arrived a day later than supposed to, technically making my one day shipping into a two day shipping, I've contacted Amazon for a refund of the $3.99 spent and they've agreed and sent me the refund.
on December 17, 2012
OK, I really like the way this watch looks, and Tissot has been a very reputable company for
a number of years. My problem is two fold. #1. The crown for setting the date is very awkward and doesn't
seem to work very well. and there doesn't seem to be a way to tell Amazon, I 'd like to return it for a replacement ???
#2. is the band needs to be adjusted to the size of my wrist, but instructions for that little feat seem to
be absent. That's my beef.
on November 10, 2011
Saw this watch 2 years ago at the Ritz Carlton display case in Jamaica! I guess they liked this watch cause it was the Jamaican flag colors. Anyhow, I fell in love with it but didn't want to overspend on the trip so I didn't buy it and I waited and waited. Then 2 months ago I went to vegas and the guy sitting beside me had on this watch and I stared at it the whole time until we landed. So I said to myself, I gotta get this watch. I checked out the prices all over and finally came across Amazon who had the best price hands down on this watch. The closest was at least $100 more + taxes and shipping. Got the watch yesterday, it was Beautiful, heavy, well built, everything I had expected! I'm wearing it now and I absolutely love it! Would definitely recommend it!!
on June 21, 2011
I have 4 Tissot watches and this is the first time that I get a watch with a problem!!!... the watch arrived to my home without the special fastening screw that holds the yellow ruber belt with the black color part of the case (you can see the screw on the pictures).
After reading some articles in the internet, I found that this fastening screw problem is common on this version of Tissot watch.
I had to contact Tissot in US to buy the part and after over 2 months I still can't use my watch because I haven't got the replacement spare part.
review image
44 comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2011
Muy bonito reloj, envío rápido, todo perfecto, es un poco dificil leer la hora , pero es parte del diseño, es super bonito

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.