Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on March 15, 2012
I have owned an automatic Hamilton watch for over 6 years and finally decided to get another watch... Tissot is a brand that I have been considering for a while and when I got the seastar, I was pleasantly surprised how the watch looked and felt. It is definitely better then the price suggests, from the packaging to the built quality of the watch. I only owned it for couple of weeks so I can't speak for the long term reliability but the movement in this watch is a well known ETA so I don't expect any problems with that...
If I was to do it again I might have ordered the rubber band version but I am happy with my choice so far...
review imagereview imagereview image
22 comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 5, 2014
The quality of this watch is superb, as with all Tissots that I have owned. Tissot has a great price point and is able to deliver high quality timepieces at affordable prices. This model happens to be outdated now that the new model is coming out, however do not let that deter potential purchases. This watch is functional for daily wear and looks spectacular. I am a nurse and wear this daily at work and at home as well. The sky blue second hand sweeps, making timing things easy and accurate.

The only gripe I had with the watch was with the clasp. It wasn't a manufacturing flaw or question of quality, but a mere personal preference that I wanted an easier opening clasp. The buckle and safety were just too much trouble to unfasten than that of watches I am used to. I installed a push-button clasp from a 19mm Tissot band, and am now much more happy with it.

Per the Tissot website- cranking the manual winder 32 times earns you a power reserve of 42 hours. The watch for me happens to be fast by fifteen seconds, but the viewer on the backside shows an adjustment screw that can slow or speed the action.
on November 22, 2013
The watch is great and big, just what I wanted. It is automatic and doesnt requiere batteries. It can continue working without movement for 1 day.
on October 13, 2014
NEVER BUY Watches from JOMA SHOP

I hate JOMA SHOP UNTRUST WORTHY , this watch does not stand for 10 hours reserve , I purchased last year after 1 year its running Slow and I should manually key to run every 10 hours . Never Buy watches from JOMA SHOP , THEY sell old defective watches
on January 21, 2015
That is a good Swiss watche I bought !
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 6, 2015
Watch was running 14 sec fast a day, just shipped it off to get a refund. The watch itself is beautiful though. Only thing that worries me is that it didn't come with a warranty card.
on April 27, 2014
I debated over this model of the seastar for a long time. I am 6'4" with a 7.5"-7.75" wrist and due to the listed band size on Amazon I worried this watch would wear too small for me.

That is not the case, it wears perfectly on that size wrist in my opinion. Weight, and feel of the construction is top notch, though my only criticism is in the watch band. It is very comfortable, it is just the clasp construction seems a little lower in quality than the rest of the watch.

I have been wearing it for a month now and have not noticed an appreciable loss or gain in time. The ETA 2824-2 movement is a powerhouse in the industry for a reason... it is good quality at a good price.

Be careful about Amazons details on their watches they are not always accurate. If you want more consistently accurate information go to Jomashop. Amazon said this watch had a fixed bezel, which it does not, it is unidirectional and the band width is 19mm.

All in all I have been thoroughly impressed with this watch and would recommend it.
review image
on July 17, 2012
It's beautiful .though i am a girlC i really like this styleCit looks in fashionCjust a little heavy.It works well.In the night, the dial is brightCi can tell it clearly. All in all, it's worth buying.
on April 22, 2013
I have had this watch for over a couple of months now and I really like it. It's solid and seems well made. The color on the face really pops and is easy to read. It will run for about 12 hours then stop if you don't wear it, which is normal with an automatic. Unfortunately, mine is about 15 seconds fast per/day, which I think can be easily adjusted by taking off the back and moving the minus dial, but I'm not sure if that will void the warranty so I just correct it every few days. If you want the two year warranty you need to buy it from an authorized dealer and get the warranty card stamped with the date at the store. If they try giving you an un-stamped card consider that you do not have a warranty. Overall good watch, and great value for Swiss made diver if you can find it at this price with a warranty.
on February 27, 2014
This is a pleasant looking watch but the black rubber strap on my model has a poor feel and I would have prefered the stainless steel bracelt in retrospect. The rubber strap may be functional but is not conducive for every day wear. The big problem is the accuracy of my watch, new from the factory, it is very poor for a watch with quite a respectable price tag. A watch with poor accuracy is basically an expensive bracelet. This automatic is therefore a big disappointment and destined to be replaced by a digital at 1/4 the price and better looking.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.