We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Case diameter: 42.5 mm
- Casual watch, stainless steel case
- Antireflective sapphire
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Stainless steel case with a brown leather strap. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Silver dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 60 seconds, 30 minutes and 6 hours. Swiss automatic movement with a 46-hour power reserve. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Skeleton case back. Case diameter: 42.5 mm. Case thickness: 13 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 20 mm. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 30 meters / 100 feet. Functions: chronograph, date, hour, minute, second. Casual watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made. Tissot T-Classic Carson Chronograph Automatic Silver Dial Mens Watch T0684271601100.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- ASIN: B005DDCRBE
- Item model number: T068.427.16.011.00
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 2, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||42.5 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||3.52 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Word of advise - although they are water water resistant I wouldn't advise to wet them, not because they leak, but because of the leather band - which tends to smell if you wet it, probably because it just makes it a perfect place for a bacteria.
The watch stopped working within two months. Tissot refused to deal with it as any Tissot sold by an unauthorised dealer "may as well be fake" and does not receive a warranty.
The stainless steel is very polished and shiny. Its beautiful, but if thats too flashy and not your style, this may not be for you.
The ridges at the bezel are a beautiful detail that i really like.
Most recent customer reviews
The watch looks good but seems like quality not so good as described