|Price:||$472.04 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- Case diameter: 42.5 mm
- Casual watch, stainless steel case
- Antireflective sapphire
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Features. Stainless steel case.. Leather strap.. Silver dial.. Automatic movement.. Chronograph.. Sapphire crystal.. Date.. Water resistant 30 meters.. Case 42 mm.. Gender - Mens. Display Type - Analog
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005DDCRBE
- Item model number: T068.427.16.011.00
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 2, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||42.5 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||3.52 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
The stainless steel is very polished and shiny. Its beautiful, but if thats too flashy and not your style, this may not be for you.
The ridges at the bezel are a beautiful detail that i really like.
Word of advise - although they are water water resistant I wouldn't advise to wet them, not because they leak, but because of the leather band - which tends to smell if you wet it, probably because it just makes it a perfect place for a bacteria.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great watch and good price. Deginitely a good entry level luxury swiss auto chrono. If you have a broad wrist it may feel off. Read morePublished 3 months ago by HGYP
Clean crisp design with a solid feel. The simple white face with silver tone stick hands is easy to read in most light. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Cheapest Swiss automatic you can buy. Looks very good on one's hand - if one prefers a classical look, normal size watch. Wish it would have more info about the mechanismPublished 5 months ago by Dan T.
Overall I'm satisfied. I had been looking for a classic white face watch and settled on this. It's a little thicker than I was anticipating, but looks very classy. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Garrett
Pretty solid watch. Clean and classy. The band that comes with the face is pretty nice as well. Well worth the money if you want to invest in a nice watch.Published 10 months ago by Yong Y.
There is no receipt of watch in the box
The watch looks good but seems like quality not so good as described