We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Classically fashionable and ruggedly masculine, the Tissot PRS200 stainless steel men's watch features ultra-precise Swiss chronograph timing features. It enables you to time events up to 30 minutes, displaying results to 1/10th of a second, and it offers standard start/stop functionality as well as split (intermediate) and add (partial) functions. The large, round silver stainless steel watch case measures 40mm (1.6 inches) wide and 11mm (0.45 inches) thick. It's topped by a unidirectional rotating bezel with black engraved elapsed time markings and brushed riders.
The black dial includes three black chronograph subdials, large luminous dauphine hands (with seconds hand) and hour markers, and an automatic date calendar at 4 o'clock. The silver stainless steel bracelet band offers links of mixed brushed and polished finishes, and it's joined by a double-locking clasp for extra security. Other features include a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and a screw-down crown and caseback for water resistance to 200 meters (660 feet)--suitable for scuba diving.
For more than 150 years, Tissot has embodied the innovation and tradition of Swiss watch-making. Based in the Neuchâtel area of the Jura Mountains, in Le Locle, Switzerland, Charles-Félicien Tissot and his son Charles-Emile created the watch making company Tissot in 1853. Whether in the technology of its movements, in the research for special materials or in the very functions of the watch itself, Tissot's engineers and watchmakers have developed pioneering timepieces over the years. A member of the Swatch Group since 1985, Tissot watches are available in over 140 countries around the world.
Tissot uses the best movements (from ETA SA Manufacture Horlogère Suisse), the highest quality materials (316L steel, 18K gold, titanium) and scratchproof glasses (sapphire crystal--at least 2500 Vickers). The company's timepieces have also been chosen as official timekeepers for world championships in cycling, motorcycling, fencing and ice hockey.
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.6 x 3.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.1 pounds
- ASIN: B000FBVN6E
- Item model number: T17148655
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 24, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||Scratch resistant sapphire|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Safety|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||41 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band width||17 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Second hand, Luminous, Chronograph, Tachometer, Screw down crown|
|Item weight||4.1 Pounds|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
1. Sapphire glass
2. 200M/660FT water resistant
4. Rotating bezel dial.
The quality of the chain is A Grade and when gets dirty can be washed with warm water and soft detergent. The shine remains same for years. I have tried Tag Heur, Fossil, and DKNY but honestly I find this best. Nobody in the Swiss industry can beat the value for product, which only Tissot can give.
This is a great buy as you can always compare the features with a lot expensive watches. Moreover, Tissot is any day better than brands like Swatch, Esprit, and Fossil. The company which has been in watch making business since 1853 cannot be wrong or just average, it has to be cut above the rest and that what exactly Tissot is, and it is proved by the quality of PRS200.
- I have been a restaurant manager all of these years. My watch takes about as much abuse as you're ever going to give a watch. I bang this watch hard (on a daily basis) on just about any surface possible including steel, concrete, rock, glass, etc. There is not a single scratch on the sapphire crystal.
- The only time I have ever had to reset the time is when the battery is dying. Otherwise it matches the clock on my cell phone exactly.
- I'm constantly washing my hands at work. I swim with watch on, etc. No issues with watertight.
- Trying to think of more praise! Oh yeah, it looks great, solid feel, etc. Pix online don't do it justice. I couldn't decide between black face and "Sapphire Blue." Finally got the blue one which has some kind of finish to the dial face (ceramic?) that makes it pearlescent in light- very cool! Now that I noticed it online in black for $274 I'm seriously contemplating getting that too!
- Do yourself a favor and don't buy any more "disposable" $50-200 watches without a sapphire crystal. They may keep working for years but they look like crap in 6 months (if you wear your watch in an "abusive" environment).
- Tip from jeweler- once a week spray it with windex and wash it off. Makes stainless sparkle and gets rid of grime.
- Conclusion- just about the best $400 I can remember spending on any product!
Beautiful watch! Bad job Amazon!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A couple of years ago i had an awful accident with my scooter. My PRS 200 was fully exposed to the terrible crash and scratched the asphalt of the street. Read morePublished on June 10, 2014 by Vincenzo Manetti
I've actually owned two. The first one, after 4 years, was lost. After a year of not having a good wrist watch, and looking at other, cheaper models, I ended up with another one... Read morePublished on April 8, 2013 by Christopher A. Richards
What can I say, the watch was a bit pricey as I received it as a gift 11 years ago but for the quality it possesses, the price is not expensive at all! Read morePublished on March 20, 2013 by Alex S
There is no doubt that the PRS 200 series of watches represent high quality equipment at an affordable price. Read morePublished on February 27, 2013 by User Refined
I chose this watch for its Great looks, and I wanted a watch that would last me a long, long time. I have owned this watch for 11 years now. Read morePublished on December 28, 2012 by dave
Very good watch. Great at casual or formal events. I've been using mine for 2 years (or more) and looks like new! With the same battery!!! I recommend.Published on December 14, 2012 by Tatsuo Rodrigues Fernandes
time not correct， around 15 secs lag every'day
Not sure what is the problem, may be battery is almost dead.