Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on April 13, 2012
I am not into watches. But I surf and need to track time when I am in the water. So I was looking for watch that I can wear to work and can surf in. This is perfect. Looks good and performs good. The scratches on the band has started to accumulate - it has been a year since I bought it. But is still looks good when it is not new and shiny.
on July 13, 2011
The watch arrived poorly packed by the manufacturer and by Amazon, although it appears to be undamaged. The watch was loose inside its box and that box was loose inside a larger Amazon box. It appears to be undamaged and as it is a gift, I won't know for awhile.

Beautiful watch! Bad job Amazon!
on January 31, 2010
Be careful with this watch. It is absolutely beautiful, and you can't beat the price. However, the high chrome finish is VERY easy to scratch so I wouldn't recommend it to anyone looking for a watch for heavy work. Office worker style watch. Cubicle friendly. Nice for a night out too. Well constructed and heavy on the wrist.
on December 14, 2012
Very good watch. Great at casual or formal events. I've been using mine for 2 years (or more) and looks like new! With the same battery!!! I recommend.
on January 21, 2015
Excellent
on August 16, 2014
I recommend it very good
on December 15, 2006
I have had this watch for about 6 months now. I am very pleased with quality of manufacturing, design, weight, function. This watch will get noticed by others. Chronograph works flawlessly. Excellent watch and price/value realtionship.
on September 13, 2009
As for build quality, this watch is solid and has enough weight to make it feel substantial. The sapphire crystal allows me to be much more care-free than I would be with a lesser-quality crystal typical of other watches in this price range.

Looks-wise, this watch is slick, and it stands out whether I use it casually or to a dressier occasion. The band's design is such that it catches and reflects light in a pleasing pattern. In times of watch faces being so oversized, this `regular' sized face still looks great and will stand the test of time.

Tissot is always a solid choice for watches. This one, though it rests towards the lower end of Tissot's price range, is a great value and a testament to Tissot's quality.
on January 9, 2010
O produto é maravilhoso, até agora, não há do que reclamar.
Esteticamente, agradável. Os displays são de fácil visualização.
Eu realmente adorei a escolha, e recomendo a todos o produto.
on March 7, 2011
Excelente producto y excelente vendedor, soy de Colombia, el reloj me llego muy bien, muy lindo, todo sin contratiempos... lo recomiendo 100%