Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by morrisey PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 6, 2017
I love this watch! I wear it almost daily as it runs accurate with no problems. Band is a little small but everything on this watch is quality made & you can feel it in how "beefy" it is. The arms glow in the dark after they have been exposed to light. It looks great on my wrist and adds to almost any outfit.
on November 9, 2009
Just received watch today from Jomashop. Watch came in a beautiful Tissot box, but without the owner's manual, which I managed to find on line after about half an hour of trial and error. You will need the manual, as you will not likely figure out how to set up the watch without it.

The watch was delivered this morning and I have been wearing the watch all day. At first, the band felt funny on my wrist, and the watch didn't feel like it was sitting right on the wrist. But I soon forgot that and I think the discomfort from a somewhat but not extremely stiff band will cease to matter much, but it is a small design weakness. The watch is a little smaller than I imagined, but still a big watch which is what I wanted (I am six feet four), and the longer I wear it, the more I like its look! Better liking it more the longer I wear it than the other way around!

The face of the watch is beautiful, the numbers, hands, color, words very pleasant to look at. It will not be mistaken for a mass produced watch such as one purchases in the drug store!

I leave town for some public speaking out of state later this week. I will be looking for comments on the watch and perhaps report back here!

BTW, Jomashop responded twice to my emails, first about a later delivery than I expected, largely due to an intervening weekend, and once about the manual. I have another email to them for which I am awaiting a response, but they seem quite responsive to inquiries so disgruntled letters from others commenting on their service should not be taken as typical.

Later . . . yes, Jomashop was VERY responsive. As for leaving town, that I did, but since I was wearing a wardrobe entirely in black, I took another watch.

I remain very satisfied with the Tissot, which, in addition to being a good looker, keeps perfect time.
on July 16, 2015
Bought it as a gift, but the long hand did not match evenly on the ticks of the watch. Had to return it to get a replacement, which ended up working perfectly so far. So I'm guessing the quality control isn't as good for this company.
on February 12, 2015
This is very beautiful and stylish watch, let alone swiss quality and good price! It's big and heavy, some sort between old and modern look.
The only thing is that the leather strap is short a bit.
I love it!
on June 12, 2017
Great watch, very classy with the leather band. It is Swiss made so it is an excellent watch and the price was what I considered a bargain.
on July 25, 2014
Great watch. I've had mine for over three years now and just recently had to change the battery. The leather band that comes on the watch looks slightly cheap but it can easily be replaced. I elected to replace the leather band with a metal bracelet that I order directly from Tissot and the watch looks much better. Excellent value for the money.
on February 4, 2016
Great! But the leather belt did not last very long
on December 10, 2012
My boyfriend just love it! It's very light, great casual look, perfect price, excellent quality!
I know you can't go wrong with tissot but my boyfriend it's very classic loooking, and he uses and armani watch for every day, but for the weekends this is awesome! Is so casual and cool, compliments your outfits with jeans and a relax shirt!
All his friends want it, and I just looooove it on him!
on December 23, 2009
I just received this watch. It is much nicer than the picture suggests. Substantial and well made, with a very nice band - although somewhat stiff but will break in I'm sure. Compared to other Tissot offerings, it is reasonably priced as well. The only slight drawback is that the "set knob" (the middle one) does not screw in which may suggest an increased chance at water damage. However, overall, I'm quite pleased with this. As other reviewer's mentioned, the second hand is actually dark blue. The date is a bit hard to see in the photo, but is at the six o'clock position.
on May 28, 2014
Very nice watch, I have owned Tissot before and as usual this one does not disappoint, strap is not very flexible but hopefully that will add to the durability, I have received many good comments from others who have viewed the watch.