Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tissot Men's Watch T36131672
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports STEM

on August 19, 2010
I love this watch. It has a simple classic look (which is difficult to find these days). The watch looks good with dress cloths or just jeans and a t-shirt. Evidently, it's not easy to find in the states, so no local jeweler carries anything like it. Great addition to a collection.
on April 4, 2009
The watch is AWSOME, the picture is somewhat misleading as the dialer is a little bit more brownish in real life, but still gorgeous. The leather strap is a bit too stiff and does not adjust easily to your wrist. But overall great purchase, really like it.
on February 14, 2012
This is my first Tissot and I love it. I've since bought two more different Tissots. This one has an old world styling, perhaps more mariner inspired. A real eye pleaser. Great watch for the money.
on December 3, 2005
Best watch I've every had. Have one now wanted another for dress. The one I have now is for everyday. Maybe I should have ordered two???
on January 14, 2015
nice time peice, only wish if this wach was an Automatic, would been a great watch..too bad Tissot don't make this model in Automatic.
on April 1, 2013
Nice watch for the price.
Feels a little heavy and looks a little cheap for a brand watch.
Overall satisfactory purchase.
on May 20, 2014
It's a beautiful watch, just like in the pictures. The delivery service is the best, I'm very happy with my new Tissot
on July 1, 2008
I just received this watch today. This is my 3rd Tissot I purchase(other 2 I sold)and its a keeper! This Tissot is 43mm in diameter,which is a good sized watch for a tall guy like me. This watch looks like a very expensive Swiss Made watch. The quality you get for $252.00 for a Swiss Made watch from the Swatch Group with sapphire crystal is unbeatable. I have a few nice watches,2 Omegas,Seiko Velatura Direct Drive,Maurice Lacroix,Tag Heuer,etc. This one is the best value for the dollar,plus its a European model that only a handful of US retailers cary. I suggest you go get one from Amazon and enjoy you watch!! Watchsavings has them cheaper but they are Jomashop and sell refurb crap!!! Dont buy from watch savings!! Luxurywatchsore is the way to go for this Tissot!!
on March 4, 2014
It is a good looking watch. Happy with the purchase. It feels good whenever I put it on. Good Buy,
on November 1, 2014
Very fancy, watch, the details on it are trully amazing, I really love this watch.