- Round watch with textured white dial featuring printed indices, stationary bezel, and date window at three o'clock
- 39 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Swiss automatic movement with analog display
- Stainless steel link bracelet with deployant clasp
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Silver guilloche dial with steel hands and Roman numeral hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Automatic movement . Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Textured steel crown. Skeleton case back. Case diameter: 39 mm. Case thickness: 10 mm. Water resistant at 30 meters (100 feet). Tissot T-Classic Le Locle Mens Watch T41.1.483.33.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- ASIN: B000INA75C
- Item model number: T41148333
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required.
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 9, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||39 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||4.32 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- ETA movement is a reliable and popular swiss movement and offers good performance
- Getting a great watch for sub $500
- The pattern in the center of the dial is excellently detailed
- Delivery was timely and item was a mint condition
- some people are not a fan of the roman numerals design (i believe this model used to be regular numerals)
- The bracelet quality isn't as high quality as the watch itself. It feels a bit light/cheap but doesn't detract from the watch much when wearing it.
Normally, I would dock a star for the bracelet but I think for the money you'd be hard pressed to find a better watch - and I've been looking around for a while now too. Overall, a great item for the budget conscious watch enthusiast!
The pattern is SO distinct and gorgeous, it's even noticeable from afar...
Also, I bought a matching pair for myself and my wife (Tissot Women's T41118333 Le Locle Silver Dial Automatic Stainless Steel Watch) for a wedding anniversary gift. We cannot be more happy with both of our Tissot's. These are pieces of art!
Amazon has backed them up for two years (same as Tissot's warranty). And with a free second day delivery (with Prime membership) this purchase was one of the smoothest experiences I have had.
Thank you Amazon, we'll be back shortly :)