|Price:||$402.90 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$247.10 (38%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Made in USA or Imported
- Automatic-self-wind movement
- Antireflective sapphire crystal
- Case diameter: 39 mm
- Stainless-steel case
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Stainless steel case with a steel link bracelet. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Black textured dial with silver-tone hands and Roman numeral hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Self winding automatic movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Skeletal case back. Case diameter: 39 mm. Case thickness: 10 mm. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 30 meters / 100 feet. Tissot Le Locle Mens Watch T41.1.483.53.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000JKWXCO
- Item model number: T41148353
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 1, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||39 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||4.32 Ounces|
|Movement||Automatic self wind|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
- The bracelet is very comfortable, and is made of solid stainless steel links.
- The silver colored hands, roman numerals, and markers on the black face look super-classy
- The display back is also really cool to look at
- Excellent value, for well under a thousand bucks, you get a swiss ETA movement, sapphire crystal and a really elegant overall design.
The crown is not the screw-down type. This is not a problem in itself, but it is also such a large diameter that, for me, at least, average wrist movement pulls the crown out, which stops the watch. The time was off just about every time I looked at it. I had to re-sell it. My wrist is 6-3/4" in circumfrence. No one else seems to have this problem, so maybe it is my anatomy.
Since the other reviews are all excellent, I would buy one and wear it every day for at least a couple of your most active weeks. See if you have a problem with the crown pulling out just from wearing it. If so, return it. If not, count your blessings! I really wish I could have kept this without having to send it to a watchmaker just to replace the overly large crown.
+ Nice look
+ Saphire glass really shows to be scratch resistant so far
+ Good readability (though not in darkness - no light source in the watch)
+ A nice addition to dressing smart - a man's response to ladies' jewelry
- Not too good in time keeping
(quite a shock for me - I have not expected anything like that from Tissot at this price level)
- In one day it can go wrong by 20 seconds - I can't remember a watch (or even an alarm clock) performing that bad in its primary function since my childhood (Is this only my piece or do of them perform like this?)
- As some other reviewers pointed out the crown is so big, that it really can cause problems occasionally
- The metal watchstrap not very comfortable - its width seems not in balance with the size and weight of the watch itself
Update May 2013
After using this watch for more than a year I can add some additional words:
+ Durability - after more than a year virtually no mark of wear, including the glass (that beats cheap watches big way)
+ Still looking good - as ggod as day one
+ The time keeping has improved over time (positive impact of small temperature variations ???)
Nothing changed with the CON's except that one gets used to most things...
Rather than having this one repaired for $220.00 I put my money towards another Tissot for $329.00, after a lot of research and finding that Tissot is considered the number 4 Swiss Watch Company.
I love the way this watch looks, and the sweeping second had is really nice. I always get compliments when I wear it. I suppose I will just hand wind it, if I am going to wear it to a nice function.
I have to reconsider. This was a gift to my son and I am embarrassed that the crown keeps falling. Something I didn't expect from a traditional brand such as Tissot. I understand it is not a Rolex or even an Omega, but a crown falling off, several times, to the point my son stopped using the watch, is something that I would expect from a 20 Dollar piece.
To date no one in Amazon had taken action to, as a minimum, apologize to me for this product. I believe, based on another watch purchase, that this was a fake Tissot. I have one and it seems to be the real thing, as it runs well and without any problems.