We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Round watch featuring textured inner dial, Roman numeral indices, and date window at 3 o'clock
- 39 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Automatic self-wind movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with deployment-clasp closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Stainless steel case with a steel link bracelet. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Black textured dial with silver-tone hands and Roman numeral hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Self winding automatic movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Skeletal case back. Case diameter: 39 mm. Case thickness: 10 mm. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 30 meters / 100 feet. Tissot Le Locle Mens Watch T41.1.483.53.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- ASIN: B000JKWXCO
- Item model number: T41148353
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required.
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 1, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||39 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||4.32 Ounces|
|Movement||Automatic self wind|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
Hope Amazon could figure it out. If I could still get that price for a well working watch, I would trust Amazon one more time.
Most recent customer reviews
Wonderful Swiss watch worth the money.