|Price:||$160.87 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Polished silver-tone watch featuring white dial with date window at 3 o'clock, slender black Roman numeral indices, and slim stick hands
- 34 mm stainless steel case with scratch-resistant sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with display
- Croco-embossed leather band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Tissot Traditional Dress Desire Men
The classic beauty of black and white dignifies this fine timepiece from Tissot. The Tissot Men's T-Classic Desire Leather Watch offers an embossed black leather band that joins to a stainless steel case. A scratch-resistant sapphire-coated dial window protects a crisp, white dial that displays handsome, black Roman-numeral hour indicators as well as dot minute markers. A convenient date window at the three o'clock position and slender black hands round out the dial, which is framed by a stainless steel bezel. The Tissot Men's T-Classic Desire Leather Watch is water resistant to 99 feet.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000HDCF7G
- Item model number: T52142113
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 2, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||Scratch resistant sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||34 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||6 millimeters|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||1.4 Pounds|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
A few complaints... The second-hand is noticably out of alignment with the indices on the dial; an annoying "defect" that is unfortunately common with quartz watches. I also don't like the plasticky look and feel of the faux crocodile strap. I've owned genuine croc straps before, so I know how they look and feel. The strap is also a little too thick and beefy for such a thin low profile watch. Also, the buckle has the "TISSOT" logo printed on it, which makes it look cheap. It would be more elegant if the logo was embossed. I wound up removing the logo with a Q-tip dipped in acetone (i.e. nail polish remover); wipes right off. Nonetheless, I replaced the cheap strap with a thin, black genuine lizard skin strap ($30) with no stitching. The watch now looks even more classy and elegant and is more comfortable to wear as well.
Nonetheless, I still recommend this watch despite these shortcomings. It is a relatively good value for a Swiss-made dress watch. A poor-man's Patek.
A little more attention could have been spent when placing the second hand. The leather watchband is very comfortable, I'm just not partial to faux textures.