Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tissot Men's T96147832 T-Touch Navigator 3000 Watch
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on January 20, 2013
it is so fine watch...nice brand name,,,good price
p.s i bought it within the sale time
it worth its price
on May 30, 2013
That's all !!! So amazing !!! Incredible!!! This thing is very good and i'm so happy with it is something I need.
on July 31, 2011
I bought this watch and the instruction manual was of no use. I called Tissot and they emailed a manual specifically for this watch. I spent 2 days trying to get it to work. I finally called Tissot and luckily there was a Tissot authorized service center in my area. I asked for help on setting the watch over the phone. The gentleman I spoke with said it was too hard to explain on the phone. I brought the watch down to him and he set it in about 15 minutes. I don't know how Tissot can sell a watch with such a poor instruction manual. I returned the watch to Amazon. They were excellent to deal with.
on November 25, 2011
I never expected to buy a watch from Amazon and when I got it I found out that the battery need to be change..........
on May 4, 2010
This is a terrific timepiece. It looks fabulous, and it is fancied with touch screen function. You can have your time and date displayed on the watch at the same time without managing change date at the end of the month. It also has functions such as timer, alarm, and backlight. In general, it is a excellent watch. The only thing I would complain a little bit about is its strap is bit tough to buckle up, but that is something minor.

The bottom line is: it looks really cool.
review image review image review image review image
on June 5, 2009
Great watch for traveller: not so difficult to parameter (even if not totally obvious), nice design (maybe a little bit thick). I appreciate to have the choice of the music which is going to wake me up...
on September 15, 2011
This product met all my expectations. Beautiful, stylish an functional. I recommend this product to all who appreciate a good watch.
on January 4, 2010
From my point of view this Tissot model #T96.1.478.32 have a necessary look and indicators for a Global Traveler and Technology enthusiasts like me. 100% recommended!.
on July 29, 2008
Very pretty clock and a goods features like two alarm programmables and dual time. It fells from a height of 2 feet and it was broken. I cant use the garantee in my country. The repair is most expensive that to buy a new one
on February 16, 2008
I bought this product,nearly USD 400 after saving alot and when i receive t,it DID NOT work .The box did not evn have the Instructions booklet .I returned it to Amazon, sent them about 4 emails to indicate that I would like another watch and NO REFUND but to just simply EXCHANGE it for another TISSOT and they DID NOT Understand it.
Its really strange that AMAZON does not understand the basic law in commerce, I buy they sell..if something happéns exchange it for another product with same or higher value.
The worse part is : Amazon messed up and they put their terms..really exasperating and frustrating, Hope they change their opinion, after all it is the Customer,s choice and money to choose where and what to buy especially if a Store messes up.