Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Stocking Stuffers Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Fire Tablets Kindle Paperwhite Prince Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon Baby Gift Guide

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on February 14, 2012
UPDATE May 10th, 2013
They managed to delete the comparison photos I posted! Shame!

Nice, clean, light classic watch! Maybe it's me, but the leather looks cheap...Anyway neat,great looking classic timepiece...I'll be back for the review on the mechanism...About Jomashop...the box looked used(like dirty, with white, faded stains on it) and everything inside was kinda scrambled...even though it was well wrapped up. I've bought a Tissot before...I know how a new Tissot box looks like inside-out...3 stars for Jomashop...5 for the watch.

UPDATE June 30th, 2012
My wife bought a second one, this time from Amazon. FAKE! Please check the photos and see the differences! SHAME on you AMAZON!
review image review image
1111 comments| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 28, 2013
I bought this watch because I wanted to find something similar to what Ryan Gosling's character wore in 'Drive'. Simply put, I love it. You can dress it up, you can dtress it down, its understated, sleek, classy. Tissot is also a great brand- extremely high quality for great value.
on November 11, 2010
a very good delivery and product as well. i do hav som problems in the begining for delivery delay but they were solved and i got the product now with same specifications as listed on the site.
thankyou luxury watches and amazon .
on December 21, 2010
if you are after the simple but elegant, not bulky and swiss brand, this is a steal. Delivery was supper fast too.
on December 7, 2014
Sad, as when I purchased this there was some grease stuck on the dial and it gets stuck to the inside of the glass. It's very small and minor...but very annoying. For a Tissot...I was disappointed by this and which I returned it when I had the chance for another one. I love how this looks, but this defect was pretty annoying. The watch band material is pretty basic, you get what you pay for
on March 28, 2013
I like this watch and the color of the band. I consider this to be middle of the road conservative styling when I choose which watch to wear for the day. It's not too flashy and is elegant and masculine in an understated way.
Con: a mm or two larger than I prefer.
Pro: Easy to read without reading glasses. Rests securely on wrist without rolling around. Thin, comfortable band.
on April 21, 2013
it is very good ,my friend like it very much,it is more expensive in China.so I feel that it is good
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 1, 2015
it`s a sleek time piece, only flop is i have a small wrist.
on November 20, 2015
Great watch, and high quality
on February 4, 2013
The watch band appears and feels cheap. Overall an okay watch for the money. Would not purchase this particular one again.