We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quartz movement
- Durable sapphire crystal protects watch from scratches
- Case diameter: 42 mm
- Titanium case
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
With its supremely functional compass bezel, you'll be heading in the right direction when wearing the Tissot Men's T-Touch Tactile Black Dial Watch. For durability, the watch features a titanium case with a black rubber strap. Its black tactile dial with luminous hands and Arabic numeral and index hour markers are all protected by an anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The hands are powered by reliable quartz movement. The watch face also boasts minute markers around the outer rim and a perpetual calendar. The watch will stay in place thanks to a deployment clasp. Other features include water resistance up to 100 feet, chronograph, altimeter, barometer, thermometer, and an alarm.
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.6 x 3.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B004R9UEL0
- Item model number: TIST33789894
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 9, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Display Type||Analog and digital|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|