We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Automatic movement
- Purple open dial
- Black leather strap
- deployment buckle
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
New items from Tissot
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Polished stainless steel case (35 mm in diameter, 10 mm thick), Sapphire crystal snap-down caseback, Lavender mother of pearl dial with violet and blue flowers, 6 diamond hour markers (TW 0.042 carat), Silvertone hands, Sweep second hand, Aperture revealing the movement at the 12 o'clock position, Scratch resistant sapphire crystal, Swiss automatic movement, ETA caliber 2824-2, Power reserve of 42 hours, Water resistant to 3 ATM/30 meters/100 feet, Black leather strap, Deployment buckle, Model number: T050.207.16.106.00.
- Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.7 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- ASIN: B0041Q43TI
- Item model number: T0502071610600
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 4, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||35 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||16 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Second hand|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|