We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quartz movement
- Stainless steel case; White MOP Dial
- Case Set with Diamonds; Sapphire crystal
- Case diameter: 28 mm
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Stainless steel case with a white leather strap. Fixed stainless steel set with diamonds bezel. Mother of pearl dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Solid case back. Case diameter: 28 mm. Case thickness: 8 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 14 mm. Tang clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Dress watch style. Watch label: Swiss made. Tissot PRC100 T-Sport Diamond Ladies Watch T22115121.
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.6 x 3.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B000P5ZBUE
- Item model number: T22115121
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 5, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||Scratch resistant sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||28 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8.5 millimeters|
|Band width||14 millimeters|
|Dial color||Mother of pearl|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
i use it only for special ocasions, very elegant, distinguisged.
No doubt to buy it , but it's too expensivenow...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Overall very shiny watch, just dial imagine large, not large size they want, but the diamond shiny beautiful, a good harvest.Published on February 19, 2013 by YULI WU
I love the watch. The size is perfect and loved the look. It took me a while to figure the strap but now I am a pro at it. The watch looks expensive.Published on November 19, 2012 by rn