|Price:||$402.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- Automatic watch featuring black sandwich dial with date window, logos, and Roman numeral indices
- 25 mm stainless steel case with antireflective sapphire dial window
- Swiss automatic movement with analog display
- Five-link stainless steel bracelet with deployment clasp closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Black dial with silver-tone hands and stick hour markers. Roman numerals mark the 3, 6, 9 and 12 o'clock positions. Minute markers around the outer rim. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Automatic movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Skeletal case back. Case diameter: 25.3 mm. Case thickness: 8.1 mm. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 30 meters / 100 feet. Tissot Le Loche Automatic Ladies Watch T18.104.22.168.
Length adjusts by having links removed.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000IWLEZ0
- Item model number: T41118353
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 21, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tissot|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||25 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||12 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||15.84 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
My biggest gripe is with the seller (Amazon itself) - the battery died down within a month! I removed some links of the watch and hence cannot return. I will have to hunt for the appropriate battery now. What a bummer!