Titan 30' 40' 50' Poly Battle Rope Heavy HD Dacron Climbing WOD Training Fitness
|Price:||$85.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Usage: Lifting exercises like waves, throws, & slams; Available in 30’-50’ long, 1.5” & 2” diameter
- Requirements: Pole or tree to wrap around; Anchor or hook best for inside usage; Check out the Titan Fitness wall mounts!
- Dimensions: 40’ long x 2” wide weighs 39 lb
- Durability: Won't fray or leave fibers on the floor; Water resistant; Handles are heavy duty
- Benefits: Helps build core and arm strength; Great for burning calories and fat
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Make waves with this heavy battle rope from Titan Fitness. Designed with heavy duty poly dacron material, it is wear resistant and very durable! Sculpt your entire body performing slams, waves, jacks, throws and pulls. The HD rope has comfortable grips and tightly braided construction. Can be tied up in the rafters and used to climb. Improve your grip and increase power with high intensity low impact exercises performed with the ropes.
- Heavy duty rope that won’t fray
- Develops core strength
- Easy to tie up
- Can be used as climbing rope
- Long comfortable handles
- Diameter: 1.5" & 2 inches
- Length: 30, 40, 50 feet
- Material: Poly Dacron
- Weight: 19lb - 47 lb
- Color: Black
Item Display Length: 240.0 Inches
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 183 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought the 30ft 1.5" because I'm limited on space and my wife and kids wanted to use it so I opted for the smaller grip. Overall it's plenty heavy for a great workout. If I'd had more space I would have gotten a little bit longer length so it wasn't so cramped, but overall a great workout.