|Item Weight||79 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||25 x 15 x 32 inches|
|Item model number||TT-CWC1525SZ|
|Color||Stainless steel and Black|
|Material Type||18/10 Steel|
Titan 15 inch 25 Bottles Built in Single Zone Wine Cooler, Roller Glide Wooden Shelves, Seamless Stainless Steel Door, Temp Memory Function, Door Open& High Temp Alarm,Carbon Filter
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ◉ ROLLER GLIDE WOODEN SHELF: Each of shelves can be effortlessly glide out or in, so you can take out the shelves almost to the end without any worrying about scratching labels.
- ◉ SHELVES FOR LARGER BOTTLES: Our premium wine cooler is crafted with professional collectors and enthusiasts in mind. The rack is designed to comfortably cradle bottles of varying sizes, including standard Bordeaux, Cabernet, Burgundy, Pinot Noir, and more, while the bottom storage area provides plenty of additional room for oversized bottles.
- ◉ SMART TEMPERATURE MEMORY AND DOOR OPEN & HIGH TEMPERATURE ALARM: Smart memory function restores the cooler to its prior temperature after a power outage, protecting your wine collection from heat damage. The door alarm notifies you in the event of rising temperature or a door left ajar.
- ◉ EMBEDDED CARBON FILTER: Wine enthusiasts know that frequently opening and closing the cooler door can introduce unwanted odors that interfere with wine preservation. Our specially designed embedded carbon filter purifies the air inside the cooler, allowing you to enjoy your wine while maintaining ideal conditions for your reserves.
- ◉ BRIGHTER LED LIGHTING: Easy-to-read LED display with convenient touch controls allows you to monitor and adjust temperature based on your specific cooling needs. Interior lighting is energy efficient and lets you find the bottle you want with ease. Switch on the additional display light to transform your wine collection into a sleek home décor element.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers also shopped for
Titan Appliances combines form and function with a sophisticated style to your home and kitchen that brings in beauty, coolness, and convenience into your home. We specialize in appliances with the best design in contemporary living.
Mission & Philosophy
We have built Titan Appliances on a philosophy of putting our customer’s satisfaction first. To ensure you gain the full experience of unparalleled buying and ownership of this exquisite appliance, we pledge to build a high quality product which you will enjoy for years to come.
Single zone operation:
- White LED interior lighting
- Safety lock
- Product W*D*H: 15*25*32.01 inch
◉ The TITAN 25-bottle seamless stainless steel single zone wine cooler provides luxury, style and functionality.
◉ Featuring a high-end seamless stainless steel-trimmed door and handle, this elegant unit fits perfectly under standard 15-inch counters.
◉ Its advanced cooling system, controlled by a sleep touch panel, keeps your precious wine collection chilled to your desired temperature.
- Single individually controlled temperature zones
- 5 wooden roller shelves with stainless steel trim
- Touch panel digital temperature control
- Built-in replaceable carbon filter
- Clear glass door with black dots blocks light and UV rays
Titan 15“ Built in Single Zone Wine Cooler
◉ Single Zone Temperature Control
◉ Seamless Stainless Steel Door
◉ Roller Glide Wooden Shelf
Enjoy Your Life
--------------Dinner with Family--------------
--------------Party with Friends--------------
Luxury Seamless Stainless Steel with Dual Paned Tempered Glass
With a high-end seamless stainless steel-trimmed door and handle bar, this eye-pleasing unit fits perfectly under standard 15- inch counters.
Dots on the clear glass door is specifically designed to block harmful rays that can cause premature aging and unpleasant odors.
Roller-Glide Wooden Shelves
No detail is too small. Our premium wine cooler is designed with professionalism to achieve both style and functionality. Trimmed with stainless steel, these wooden slide-out shelves are measured to store standard-size bottles.
Embedded Carbon Filter
Frequent opening and closing the door can introduce unwanted odors that interfere with wine preservation. Our specially designed embedded carbon filter purifies the air inside the cooler, allowing you to enjoy your wine while maintaining ideal conditions for your reserves.
Smart Temperature Memory with Door-Left-Open and High Temp Alarm
Smart memory function restores the cooler to its prior temperature after power restart, protecting your wine collection from heat damage. The door alarm notifies you in the event of door-left-open or rising temperature.
Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We appreciate good wine in our house... to enjoy with meals and for entertaining. Most of my wine is kept in the basement in an area with a somewhat controlled temperature. But for the wines we have on hand for entertaining, we used to use a nice looking but non-cooling wine rack. It was furniture and storage for wine, but did nothing to keep the wine at the proper temperature.
This Titan Wine Cooler has really been a pleasure to use. I keeps up to 25 bottles of wine at the temperature you choose, between 40-65 degrees F. This is a single zone cooler so isn't appropriate if you wish to keep both whites and reds in the cooler (unless you prefer whites and red wines to both be at the same temperature that is.)
This cooler is solid and very well built. Stainless steel and glass door. Very nice and sturdy handle. Wooden shelves with stainless steel front and smooth gliding hardware.
There are LED lights inside that can be manually turned on or off from the control panel.
In the back of the inside compartment is a replaceable carbon filter and the covered fan internal fan.
This operates very quietly. I don't ever hear any rattles as the compressor cycles on/off. When the compressor does run, it doesn't run for long since the wine inside helps moderate the temperature once it has reached the selected temperature. By default the cooler is set to 54 degrees. I have not had a refrigerated wine cooler before so I'm not sure what to expect as far as temperature stability. I'll update my review with more details on this as time goes on.
So once this is delivered about all you have to do once you unbox this is attach the door handle... easy peasy, level the cooler by adjusting the feet in conjunction with using a carpenters level, turn it on & let the temperature stabilize, then fill with your bottles of wine. Expect it to take at least 24 hours or so to get your wine to the set temperature.
This can be free-standing or installed as built-in. Just follow the guidelines for how much space you need to leave around it for proper operation.
- 15" wide
- 25.2" deep (including handle)
- 32" tall
- 6' power cord (3 prong)
What a great addition to our wine collection. Love this.
Cooler stores both Cabernet and Pinot Noir bottles and the device is well-made and looks very sleek and clean....
Would recommend to others!