- Shipping Weight: 9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01J2D042Y
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (24 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #21,650 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Titan Fitness Pair Padded J-Hooks For T-2 Series Power Racks & 2"x2" Square Tube
|Sale:||$45.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$24.00 (35%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatibility: Titan Fitness T-2 Series Power Racks; Racks with 2”x2” corner tubes
- Durable: Made of strong, heavy duty steel with a powder-coated finish
- Weight Capacity: Each j-hook will hold 500 lb. The total set holds 1,000 lb
- Quality Design: Easy to put on and take off for height adjustment; front is shorter for easier lifting off
- Safety: Locks securely into place; lined with UHMW plastic to avoid damage to bars
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Titan J-hooks for the T-2 Power Rack make changing exercises or adding weights quicker and easier!
These J-hooks are heavy duty and fit securely in place so you can focus on your workout without having to worry about hook slippage or movement. The Titan J-hooks also feature a shortened front design so you can lift the bar off of the rack without losing your setup position.
This shortened design makes it easier to unrack and rack the bar while still allowing the bar to stay safely in place while on the rack. Strong, durable, and made of powder-coated steel, these J-hooks are ideal for bench pressing or other lifts.
- 1” tube
- Fits Titan T-2 Power Rack with 2” x 2” corner tubes
- Insides are lined with UHMW plastic to prevent damage to bars
- Shortened design to allow for easier unracking/racking of bars
- Maintain your starting position more easily with this design
- Weight Capacity: 500 lb each
- Total Weight Capacity: 1,000 lb
- Length: 7”
- Width: 2 1/2"
- Height: 6 3/4"
- Quantity: 1 pair
Top Customer Reviews
Only issue i have is with the fit. The item is listed where it will fit 2" square tubing. This is simply false.
I attempted to use these on my Powerline PPR200x which has 2" square tubing. These catches were easily 1/8" too small. Even after trying to sand some of the paint from the rack to give room for clearance, they were much too narrow.
The quality looks spot on, but either the consistency of finished product varies or these are simply not actually usable for 2" square tubing.
UPDATE--- The bar sits in the back of the hooks. Not that cool. I'm planning on grinding away some of the plastic near the end of the hook in an attempt to make a "groove" for the bar to sit in.
Also, for your OCD people out there, both hooks are identical meaning they both slide in the same way - right to left. It makes no difference operationally, however.
Very disappointed to purchase something new, have it arrive looking second hand, especially when putting the hooks on my shiny new power cage.