Titan Fitness Wall Mounted Pull Up Chin Up Bar Cross Fit Training Fitness Heavy Duty
|Sale:||$67.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$41.01 (38%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Capacity: 500 lbs - Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Can be mounted via 16" wood studs for custom widths at 16", 32" or 52" apart - Mount on concrete wall at any width up to 48" with supplied bar
- Height: Can be adjusted based on ceiling height or athlete height - Purchase standard 1" steel tube(1.3" OD) and extra L brackets to make a multiple person pull up station
- Weight: 35 lbs - Bracket Height: 31" - Bracket Depth: 32"
- Bar length: 53" - Bar diameter: 1.3"
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Outfit your home gym with the ultimate pull up bar from Titan Fitness, and put away that old door mounted bar for good!
Heavyweight steel construction ensures stability and solid feel just like in your favorite gym, with quality craftsmanship guaranteed to handle the demands of seasoned athletes and amateurs alike.
Matte black powder coating keeps it from becoming slippery like chrome or glossy competitors, so you can finish your workout without delay. Unmatched fit and finish ensure countless years of hard use, even for the most demanding athlete.
- Capacity: 500 lbs
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Versatile setup via mounting hardware (not included)
- Can be mounted on wood 16" wood studs for custom widths at 16", 32" or 52" apart
- Mount on concrete wall at any width up to 53" with supplied bar
- Height: Can be adjusted based on ceiling height or athlete height
- Purchase additional standard 1" steel tube (1.3" OD) and extra L brackets to make a multiple person pull up station.
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Bracket Height: 31"
- Bracket Depth: 32"
- Bar length: 53"
- Bar diameter: 1.25"
- Bar thickness: 10 ga
- Material: 1" x 2" 11 Gauge Steel
- Includes two L Shaped brackets
- One 53" long bar
- Additional L Shaped brackets can be purchased for $35 each
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I first received the item, I was surprised how badly packaged it was. Despite the fast 3-4 day shipping, it was no excuse for having the bar exposed out of the box during shipping. It was scratched on corners and chipped on one end. However, this wasn't a big deal breaker for me considering the price I got it for. When taking it out of the box, I realized how sturdy and heavy duty it was. It is one solid bar and they did not take shortcuts on the construction material.
The install requires extra equipment to properly be mounted. It comes only with the two holders, bar, and 2 screws to hold the bar. I planned to mount it on a garage wall over the entry door. To keep it from digging into the drywall over time, I bought some extra support. I was able to install it all by myself. The following is equipment needed:
6-3/8 (4 1/2 inch) lag screws
6-washers for lag screws
3-48" 1x4 wood (I used pine wood)
Drill bit (used 9/32) for lag screws
15-#10 2" wood screws (to hold pine wood)
Dremel (had to polish out the holes for the bar to fit easily)
I also bought paint and primer to color in the 1x4s for cosmetics only
This bar is sturdy when mounted. I have done kipping pull ups, butteryfly pull ups, strict pull ups, toes to bar and they work great. I cannot do muscle ups due to my ceiling height but have no doubt it can absorb that as well.
This bar is stellar. The only reason for 4 stars is because I did not like the shipping of the product and how it came with some cosmetic scratches. I recommend this product for anyone doing a crossfit, body building, trx, or home workout.
I decided to mount it from the wall with the bar at about 8 feet. I tried to mount it myself and it was way to difficult. The mounts are pretty heavy to hold by yourself and install it accurately. I had to ask my fiancé for help while I was screwing in the bolts.
There are two bolts (included) that hold the cross bar in place which need to be tightened. This requires either a wrench or ratchet set.
Once this whole process was finished, I tested out the bar and it didn't budge a bit. It's so much nicer and less intrusive than a conventional doorway pull up bar.
I am fortunate enough to have power tools so installation was a breeze. A couple measurements and 6 bolts later we had this sucker installed.
I would highly recommend these tools to make this installation go smooth:
18 volt Power drill
Ratchet set with power drill adapter
6x hex nuts at least 3"-3 1/2 inches in length
I gave it 4 out of 5 because I needed help to install the pull up bar, the hardware, and tool to tighten the cross bar bolts are not included. Otherwise super sturdy and a great addition to my gym.