Consider these available items
TITAN Fitness Mini Treadmill for Under Desk, Office Work Exercise Equipment
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WORK OUT WHILE YOU WORK: Sitting at a desk all day can wreak havoc on your health and fitness goals. Fortunately, there’s a simple solution: stop sitting and start walking! With our miniature treadmill, you can get your steps in while working. This treadmill goes up to 4 mph, so you can walk to your heart’s content. This is multitasking at its finest.
- GREAT FOR STANDING DESKS: With this treadmill, you can have the best of both worlds! It’s compatible with standing desks, so you can stay active all day long. Type at your computer, make phone calls, and hold business meetings as you walk. Jump-start your fitness goals by purchasing this treadmill today.
- CONVENIENT CONSOLE: This treadmill comes with a handy console that fits nicely on your desktop. It allows you to adjust and track your speed. The console records your overall time, steps taken, and how many laps you’ve walked. It also estimates how many calories you’ve lost while walking at your desk.
- SAFETY FEATURES: Working out is about improving your body, not hurting it! At Titan Fitness, we take safety seriously. That’s why this treadmill system comes with a safety key that you can clip onto your shirt. Once the key is disengaged from the console, it automatically shuts off the treadmill, preventing injury.
- DIMENSIONS: This compact and lightweight treadmill weighs approximately 114 lbs. It measures at 65” L x 25” W x 8” H, making it the perfect size for storing under your desk. The belt has a length of 53” and a width of 18”. The treadmill has a walking platform height of 6”. This small treadmill can support a weight capacity of up to 250 lbs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Titan Fitness Under Desk Walking Treadmill
Being too busy to work out is an excuse many people use to justify an inactive lifestyle. The truth is, if you want to work out, you’ll incorporate it into your schedule. At Titan Fitness, we can help you achieve your weight loss goals with our mini treadmill. This treadmill is the perfect size to put underneath your desk or to place at your standing desk so that you can exercise while you work. It allows you to conveniently maintain your healthy lifestyle and still fulfill your business obligations. Type memos and make phone calls as you walk. This treadmill can go up to 4 mph with variable speeds in half mph increments. You can adjust the speed using the console. This console acts as a tracker by recording distances up to 99.9 miles, steps up to 9999, calories up to 999.9 Kcal, and time up to 99:59 min in a single session. To stay safe, the console includes a safety key. At the end of the key, there is a clip that you can attach to your shirt.
WORK OUT WHILE YOU WORK
Sitting at a desk all day can wreak havoc on your health and fitness goals. Fortunately, there’s a simple solution: stop sitting and start walking! With our miniature treadmill, you can get your steps in while working. This treadmill goes up to 4 mph, so you can walk to your heart’s content. This is multitasking at its finest.
GREAT FOR STANDING DESKS
With this treadmill, you can have the best of both worlds! It’s compatible with standing desks, so you can stay active all day long. Type at your computer, make phone calls, and hold business meetings as you walk. Jump-start your fitness goals by purchasing this treadmill today.
This treadmill comes with a handy console that fits nicely on your desktop. It allows you to adjust and track your speed. The console records your overall time, steps taken, and how many laps you’ve walked. It also estimates how many calories you’ve lost while walking at your desk.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 65 x 25 x 8 inches; 114.6 Pounds
- Date First Available : January 5, 2017
- Manufacturer : TITAN
- ASIN : B01MU7TG6E
Best Sellers Rank:
#383,534 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #447 in Treadmills
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only complaints so far:
A bit of the plastic on the front was broken during shipping, probably not the manufacturer's fault, though a bit better of a packaging the thing. I also could send it back, but considering the damage in cosmetic, and I don't care about that, I probably won't.
The console to operate the machine doesn't store the numbers of your session after you click stop, and there isn't a manual way to cycle through them. I am doing my own personal tracking and this is a bit annoying, but I just ballpark it, and that works well enough for my needs.
The calorie calculator is pretty off, but, most machines are, so that doesn't bother me.
All in all it is quiet, effective, and affordable. Would recommend.
I have attached a appropriately hillarious video, because, you know, the internet.
The unit works great and it is not very loud. It goes up to 4mph; however, I am typing this while using it (right now) at 1.7 mph.
The unit is heavy. I am hoping that means it is well constructed it will last a long time.
The information dashboard cycles through time, speed, laps, steps, distance, and calories. I wish there was a way to lock it on one item or manually select it.
There is NO pause function on the info dashboard, so if you have to stop it to go doing something for a minute, you lose your data.
ORIGINAL: I have had my treadmill for about three weeks now and it works very well for the price. I would have given it four stars when I first unpacked and used it. I use this in my home office where I am often on the phone with clients, project partners, and coworkers.
I have had the product about two weeks now and, while I am satisfied with it generally, has an issue that makes it impossible to use for much of the time. The treadmill is sometimes very quiet and I can use it while on conference calls . Most of the time, however, it has a loud staccato knocking sound with about 270 beats/minute at 1 MPH which is disruptive enough I can't use while on telephone calls. This does not happen all the time, but probably 80-90% of time, for reasons I don't understand.
I have reached out to them in probably a dozen calls and three emails to figure out how to resolve this issue or to replace it with a functioning model. They have not called me back to my knowledge. I have started emailing them to ask about setting up a time to speak, and have yet not heard back.
If I do not hear back shortly I'll revise this down to one star.
It's very easy to use, comfortable to walk on and extremely quiet - during a conference call today I just slowed down the speed to under 1mph and it was almost inaudible.
It's taken a little getting used to using a mouse/keyboard and walking, but getting there. Walked 6.5 miles while working during the first day, so it can make a dramatic difference to your daily step count.
Overall, I can't recommend this enough - solid, equal to it's competitors and half the price... Awesome!!