- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 9 x 3.5 inches ; 12.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 10.7 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0037AK9HO
- Item model number: AS-2020-02
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (30 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#616,463 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #721 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Hunting > Gun Accessories, Maintenance & Storage > Gun & Ammunition Storage & Safes > Gun Safes & Cabinets
- #903 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Hunting > Gun Safety
- #53990 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Shooting
Titan Gun Safe Pistol Vault
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The world's fastest gun deploying safe with Lifetime warranty.
- Easy to operate Mechanical combination lock. No batteries required.
- 14-Gauge Hardened Steel, equivalent to ¼in thick steel in strength.
- Meets TSA airline firearm guidelines, Approved by California DOJ.
- Universal Holster accommodates semi-automatic or revolvers including guns with tack-Light.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Titan Gun Safe Pistol Vault, Short Description:• The world's fastest gun deploying safe with Lifetime warranty.
• Easy to operate Mechanical combination lock. No batteries required.
• 14-Gauge Hardened Steel, equivalent to ¼in thick steel in strength.
• Meets TSA airline firearm guidelines, Approved by California DOJ.
• Universal Holster accommodates semi-automatic or revolvers including guns with tack-Light.
Style: Mechanical push button, with over 2000 configurations The safe is designed for one-purpose self-defense, with the ability to be your under-bed gun safe, car gun safe, and your office gun safe; it is the best portable gun safe around, backed with lifetime warranty.From Manufacturer:
The Titan Gun Safe is a portable 14-gauge hardened steel safe with a mechanical combination lock, No batteries-- begging the question, why is it nearly double the price of other pistol safes? The safe is made of premium materials in USA, not a cheap import. For those willing to pay, the Titan Gun Safe Pistol Vault offers features where others don’t offer.-Silent operation allows unbeatable access.
-Mechanical Push Button Lock – No batteries
-Armed and ready in 1.5 seconds!
-Portable – complete secure and quick mounting system.
-Elevator Holster rack system – Presents firearm in your hand as lid opens.
-RC55 Hardened Steel Construction
The Titan Gun Safe Pistol Vault is more than a conventional gun box; it is a comlete system in one package. It solves the most difficult problems of secure transportation and deployment of a firearm. When seconds count the Titan offers un-matched speed of access and versatility in use. The Elevator Holster rack system saves you from having to fish around in the tight confines of a metal box to find your firearm. Avoids accidental discharge of a firearm other safes could not resolve. It comes with two mounting brackets, one to be mounted in your vehicle and the other inside your home/business. This allows you to conveniently transport and lock the safe in either location.Optional Accessories: -The Titan Ammo Box mounts to the side of the safe allowing users to separate the magazine and firearm for compliance or additional storage for another magazine.
-The Titan Cable Lock gives users flexibility to secure the safe in mobile applications such as hotels, and rental cars.
Weight: 10 pounds
Dimensions: (without ammo box): 12” L x 8” W x 2-1/4” H
Dimensions: (with ammo box): 12” L x 10-1/2” W x 2-1/4” H
The TITAN Gun Safe Pistol Vault is designed to accommodate revolvers, pistols and derringers with dimensions that do not exceed 10” long x 6-1/2” high x 2” wide. Furthermore, it can accommodate guns with lights or laser attachments that do not exceed 1-3/4” in diameter. It requires a 3.5” head clearance when installed under any objects like your car seat and a swing clearance of 8” for the lead is required to properly eject the pistol.Warranty:
Limited Lifetime Warranty and registration:
We warrant that all products manufactured by us are free from defects in material and workmanship and those products of our design are fit for the purpose intended by us when properly installed and used. Your new Titan Gun Safe is a high quality product which will give you years of service and backup by Kaba Access Controls for Simplex push-button mechanical lock and has one-year manufacturer warranty; as well as lifetime warranty on workmanship and materials of the enclosure effective from September 1st 2015. The extend of our liability for breach of such warranty when such is shown to our satisfaction, and the product has become impaired for the use for which it was intended by us, shall be limited, at our option, to the replacement or repair of such product or part thereof, F.O.B. our factory. Purchasers are responsible for the freight costs on all returns. Do not return this product to the store. For technical support and troubleshooting on this product, contact us at 1-800-930-6430 or e-mails us at firstname.lastname@example.org. YOUR PRODUCT WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER "FORGOTTEN ACCESS CODE" OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY MISUSE OF THIS PRODUCT.
Top Customer Reviews
Intro to review: I have purchased one of those "place finger here and hold until the safe opens" gun safes. In my opinion, they're good for times when you're sleepy and/or panicky and there's an emergency. I know if I'm ever awakened by an intruder, I will be shaking like a leaf and there's no way I'm working a key. So a fingerprint scanner is ideal. The main problem I have with those is the fact they rely on electronics. I know, they are VERY reliable, but I want 100% reliability in cases like this. I also want 100% "keep my kids OUT of it" as well, and I keep hearing about how your fingerprint COULD potentially stay on the scanner, and just pushing the button could open it. (Tip:always swipe down to smudge your print) Also, the one I purchased was such a poor design, it would open without me even using my fingerprint or having an old print on there, about 8 times out of 20!! So I immediately sent it back and vowed to not use those again. I'm sure there are some great ones, but they're not my cup o tea.
None of that has anything to do with this product, but prefaces why I like this design. It is all mechanical; no batteries to replace, nothing to plug in or charge! It is a time-tested design that is very reliable. It is fast to open (I can open mine in less than two seconds in total darkness with either hand, and that's being careful and taking my time). When it's locked, it stays locked, keeping my kids out.
This particular model can be mounted under a bed, under a drawer, side of a cabinet, or left loose to be portable. I left mine portable so I could carry it in the car if needed. When the door opens, it presents the firearm, making it easy to grab.
You can adjust it for different sized firearms, and you can even adjust it so that the door stays open when you swing it up, and to close it, you lift up on the firearm after placing it inside, to release the latch. (Careful, the door swings down at that point! Watch your hand!) I added a small nut and bolt in the holster to hold my 9mm Sig P239 better. The holster is designed to accommodate larger firearms, so I "pinched" it together a bit with an additional bolt, which vastly improved it. Also, I moved the swing arm to present my pistol out further when the door is opened. That part, as well as modifying it to stay open, is documented in the instructions. The additional bolt was my idea.
I HIGHLY recommend this for anyone with kids, and is concerned about biometric safes' downsides, and wants something fast and reliable. If you get one, practice opening it at night, when you're sleepy, in total darkness, with one hand, then the other. It's easy to mess up when you are panicking, but muscle memory is your ally!
- The documentation is poorly written:
- If it is your first safe, and you have no clue on how to install those, there is no documentation explaining this. The only thing is the documentation is what comes in the box, and what are the mounting possibilities (without explanations on how to install them)
- The "how to change the factory code" documentation is poorly written
On the other hand:
- My Beretta PX4 Storm Full size fits great in it.
- Once you understand how to change the factory code, and have it setup to your own, it is pretty fast to open
- I like the fact that once mounted on a wall, you can disconnect it in order to carry the vault with you (in your car for example)
It is a little bit expensive for what you get.