620 LB SurvivorCord, Reflective/Glow-in-The-Dark | The Original Patented Type III Military 550 Paracord/Parachute Cord with Integrated Fishing Line, Multi-Purpose Wire, and Waterproof Fire Tinder.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Proprietary Nylon / Polyester Blend
- EXCLUSIVE PATENTED PARACORD - Originally designed at the request of Special Forces in Afghanistan, our SurvivorCord is a 620 LB tensile strength paracord that integrates 3 life-saving survival strands into TITAN's trusted WarriorCord 550 Paracord. Available only from TITAN Survival, SurvivorCord is protected by U.S. Patents 9,528,204 & 9,926,652, with other International patents pending. There simply isn't a better paracord available.
- MONO FISHING LINE - Includes a single transparent, 25 lb. test, high strength mono-filament fishing line that can be used when critical protein is just yards away. This filament can also be melted and used to patch holes, or used to bind tools together.
- WAXED JUTE TINDER - Our proprietary, waterproof, twisted jute fiber strand is designed to quickly start fires in an emergency. This is the best fire-starting strand on the market. Even in a downpour, a couple sparks from your favorite SurvivorSteel, and you'll have an instant fire.
- MULTI-PURPOSE WIRE - Our proprietary 30 AWG metallic alloy is strong, conductive, and non-magnetic. Perfect for small snares, trip-wires, antennae, camp-fire food wraps, and any other ingenious survival ideas that you can think up.
- THE TITAN PROMISE - If you're unhappy with our products in any way, we will completely refund your purchase.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
TITAN SurvivorCord - Simply the last paracord you'll ever need.
TITAN SurvivorCord is our patented parachute cord that integrates 3 potentially life-saving survival strands into our popular high-performance MIL-SPEC 550 cord. Our paracord is made from 100% Nylon, is 5mm in diameter, and contains 21 individual strands, braided into seven seriously-strong 3-strand yarns. We've then integrated a single strand of waterproof waxed jute for starting fires, a 25-lb. mono-filament fishing line for catching food, and a 30 AWG wire that can be used for snares, conductive wire, and other emergency needs. SurvivorCord is the ultimate paracord replacement and is also known as Survival Cord.
Here are the internal strands:
- MIL-SPEC 550 CORD - Seven individual 3-ply braided strands that have been pre-shrunk for quality.
- FISHING LINE - A single transparent strand of 25 lb. test, high strength mono-filament fishing line.
- WAXED JUTE - A single strand of our proprietary waterproof twisted fiber jute, designed to quickly start fires in an emergency. This is the best fire-starting strand on the market. Even in a downpour, a couple sparks start the fire right up.
- SNARE WIRE - A single strand of our 30 AWG proprietary alloy that is strong, conductive, and non-magnetic. Perfect for small snares, conductive wire, antennae, and other ingenious survival ideas.
- FASTENER INCLUDED - For added convenience, all authentic TITAN paracord hanks come bundled with our exclusive Paracord Fastener to keep your cord nice and neat.
WATERPROOF FIRE TINDER FOR THE WIN!
Unlike other paracords out there, SurvivorCord has an integrated proprietary waterproof waxed jute fiber that ignites fast to help you light a fire in an emergency. Even in the worst downpour, our jute ignites quickly to help you get warm and cook food. We even had an independent 3rd-party test our product by soaking it in water for 4 hours, and then try to light it...two strikes of a ferro-rod was all it took.
To light a fire simply:
- Collect small twigs, grass, and leaves that can burn quickly
- Extract approximately 2 - 3 feet of jute from the SurvivorCord
- Pulverize and fluff the waxed jute into a bird's nest (or ball) about 2 - 3 inches in diameter
- Place the bird's nest in an area protected from wind
- Strike the bird's nest with your ferro rod until lit
- Add increasingly larger sized tinder to maintain the fire
THE ULTIMATE CRAFTING PARACORD
One of the most common questions asked about our SurvivorCord is can it be used for paracord crafts and other projects. Absolutely! At just 1mm thicker than standard MIL-SPEC paracord, TITAN SurvivorCord is being used by businesses all around the world to create their premium paracord products. If it can be made from paracord, it can be made better with SurvivorCord.
- Survival Bracelets
- Dog Collars & Leashes
- Baseball Necklaces
- Work Lanyards & Boot Laces
- Knife Hilts & Axe Handle Wraps
- Anything else you can think of.
TITAN Survival - Our focus on innovation and superior quality means superior performance that you can count on.
TITAN Survival is a small, family run California-based business with a mission to provide the best experience possible, in every interaction that we participate in. From our innovative products to our stellar support, our customers know that they'll always receive a stellar experience.
TITAN Survival has been a proud supporter of the Wounded Warrior Project since 2013. A percentage of every sale goes to the foundation, and we take pride in knowing that we can give back to the brave individuals that we served with, as well as those that continue to serve. HOOAH!
Every purchase of TITAN SurvivorCord comes with and exclusive 316-page eBook full of popular paracord projects. We guide you step-by-step, to recreating some of the coolest projects that you can make with 550 cord. From a dozen different Paracord Bracelets to Survival Belts woven from parachute cord, you'll find everything you need inside.
WARNING: Parachute Cord (AKA paracord) is intended for general utility use and is not designed for climbing.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I started a fire with the tinder provided, I didn't fish with the line, but I tested it and it seemed quite strong! I couldn't think of anything to do with the wire inside, but I'm sure that if the need ever arose, the wire would be there.
I also made a pretty awesome, useful survival bracelet with it!
I will say I am exceptionally pleased and will definitely choose Titan survival cord as my go-to cord from now on.