|Item Weight||14.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 5.1 x 9.1 inches|
|Item model number||51535|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Die Lubricant, Double Ended OP1/OP2 Punch, 3/16-Inch Double Flaring Tool, Positioning Bolt|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Titan 51535 3/16-Inch Double Flaring Tool
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Set Contents: (1) 3/16-Inch Double Flaring Tool with Removable Handle, (1) Positioning Bolt, (1) Double Ended OP1/OP2 Punch, (1) Container of Die Lubricant
- Creates a perfect inverted 45-Degree SAE double flare with 3/16-inch steel and nickel-copper tubing. Not recommended for use on stainless steel tubing.
- Can be used on the vehicle! Compact design can be used in tight under-car spaces allowing user to repair brake lines in place on the vehicle.
- Handle can be removed if you prefer to use in a bench vise.
- SAE Double Flare is an inverted 45-Degree flare typically used in automotive brake line applications. 3/16-Inch brake lines are on almost all cars and trucks making this flaring tool usable with most vehicles.
Buy this product as Renewed and save $2.19 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Titan Tools 51535 3/16-Inch Double Flaring Tool is the essential brake flaring tool. It creates a perfect 45-Degree Double Flare on 3/16-Inch brake lines and its compact design allows for flaring on the vehicle.
(1) 3/16-Inch Flaring Tool w/ Removable Handle
(1) Positioning Bolt
(1) Double Ended OP1/OP2 Punch
(1) Container of Die Lubricant
Use on Vehicle!
Compact design enables flaring on vehicle in tight, under-car spaces. No need to go through the tedious process of removing your vehicle's brake line; with Titan Tool's brake line flare kit, you can repair brake lines in place on the vehicle.
Use in a Bench Vise
The handle can be removed from the brake flaring tool if you prefer to use in a bench vise.
Creates a perfect inverted 45-Degree SAE double flare on 3/16-Inch steel and nickel-copper brake lines. Not recommended for use on stainless steel tubing. 3/16-Inch brake lines are on virtually all cars and trucks making this flaring tool usable with most vehicles.
Additional Tools Required for Operation: 17mm wrench is needed for Punch and Positioning Bolt, 10mm for locking screw on Flaring Tool, and 4mm hex key for handle set screw to remove handle
Compare with similar items
Titan 51515 1/4-Inch Double Flaring Tool
ARES 18025-3/16-Inch Double Flaring Tool - Includes Flaring Tool and Op1/Op2 Punch - for Creating Double Flares on 3/16-Inch Steel, Nickel & Copper Tubing
ABN Bubble Flare Tool & Double Flaring Kit – Tubing Bender Flare Tool & Pipe Cutter (1/8in to 5/8in / 3-16mm)
OTC 6502 Master Brake Flaring Tool Kit
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||ARES TOOL||Tool Deals||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||2.00 x 5.10 x 9.10 inches||6.10 x 2.90 x 1.85 inches||2.00 x 5.10 x 9.10 inches||11.90 x 2.80 x 9.20 inches||9.30 x 12.00 x 2.90 inches|
Titan Tool’s 51535 3/16-Inch Double Flaring Tool is indispensable in repairing vehicle brake lines. User-friendly design and included detailed instructions allow one to create perfect inverted 45-Degree double flares. Its compact construction enables use on the vehicle! No need to go through the tedious process of removing your vehicle’s brake line; with Titan Tool’s brake line flare kit, you can repair brake lines in place on the vehicle.